Denied O5 Change/Upgrade

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion is for the addition of reality warping abilities to the O5 Council job.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Lore accurate abilities that the O5 Council would have.
New fun abilities that will make the already appealing job of being a O5 more desirable.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
With the O5 Council Whitelist being a difficult one to acquire there is a low chance of "mingy or abusive" behavior to come with the new found powers.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because it makes since for the O5 Council to have reality bending abilities. Dont need all of them, maybe like the detain ability and the escape card at the very least.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+ Support

I clearly have no ulterior motive to upvote this.
Although I agree if it was given, only the non-violent/non-combatant powers should be given.
Since we have less O-5 now it would also make it a little more fun for us especially with letting the cool guys in SA run more depts. The RP potential would be neato.

Reactions: Max Henry

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support
Would make O5 more lore accurate

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
The only positive i see for this suggestion is that it makes O5 immune to other reality benders, Meaning a type blue is unable to snipe a O5 across a hallway in an instant
i mean +support i guess i dont really care

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
This would make it impossibly MORE difficult to kidnap them.

Only thing going for it is lore accuracy

At that point why even have A-1

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022

When someone infobreaches, you think an O5 member is gonna go there themselves? No they dispatch A-1 for it.

Helios

May 15, 2022
+Support

+Lore
+New and cool abilities could be added

All in all, this would be a fantastic addition (just without the combative abilities)

Reactions: Max Henry

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
+Support
HOWEVER, NOT ALL O5 MEMBERS ARE THE SAMES IN TERMS OF BEING AFFECTED BY SCPs, THUS THERE SHOULD BE VARIETY BETWEEN THEM AND THEIR POWERS:
-Some have different health
-Some have different energy
-Some have more combative capabilities
-Some are faster

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022

It is a fair point, but you could just give them very low energy and recharge. Like just enough to use Detain once in a while or stop bullets once in a while. Doesn't have to be something majorly altering the gameplay loop for O-5 and CI.

Edit: Also just to add the CI got full on reality benders, and we got research boys that can't use them combatively. Not like there wasn't a boost to CI recently lol

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
It is a fair point, but you could just give them very low energy and recharge. Like just enough to use Detain once in a while or stop bullets once in a while. Doesn't have to be something majorly altering the gameplay loop for O-5 and CI.

Edit: Also just to add the CI got full on reality benders, and we got research boys that can't use them combatively. Not like there wasn't a boost to CI recently lol
Ci just got that boost and it's a few hour thing for like 1 raid.

Ci havent been getting alot of buffs recently

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
+support
-lore accurate
-can still be affected bu scranton reality anchors so kidnapping can still be done

Status
Not open for further replies.