Status
Not open for further replies.

Oculus

Oct 27, 2023
Your in-game name: I genuinely don't know
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:684132347 / 76561199328530422
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199328530422
Date of ban: Friday, Jun 23 19:26:42 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cloak AntiCheat: Banned for cheating. Incident code 3S
Who banned you: (unknown)
Ban length?: Unknown, but have 7d remaining.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I do not remember when/why I was banned I was unaware of this until the recent TS update. Where if u have a ban on any of the servers u cannot be verified. I play SCP-RP soley and do not play MRP at all, as for if ill ever do it again? I have no reason to cheat in any game that I play if I need to do PC checks while live streaming I'd be down 100%.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I do not recall playing MRP
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because its been so long, that I don't even recall what happened anyone would be a completely changed person by now. I need to be unbanned on here so I can join the SCP-RP TS and continue my RP as usual. It is a tremendous disadvantage if u cannot communicate with your own team, let alone lead them.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I read up on all the SCP-RP server rules and Ive only had minor infractions, if I was quizzed im sure id get all the rules right, or close to right.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
As I explained, No offense at all but I have no interest in playing MRP at the moment maybe some months down the line It will interest me but currently I'm just focused solely on SCP-RP and I'm trying to get access to TeamSpeak. Thank you for considering this and I'm sorry for what I have done, I do not remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.