Odysseus Chief of Security (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:90131809

Discord name: nalleput

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week after the server first launched [Around 3 years]

In what country are you located?: Sweden

Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): Odysseus

Civilian name: James dinkelburg

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

A1 Lance Corporal
E-11 Lance Corporal
GSD Captain
Nu-7
CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes But none of them are active

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

Well I have been captain for longer then the moste and i belive i have much more to accomplish within the department aswell as i seemed it fun and nice to work with all the other captains and helping the department to just become better organizing d block organizing RRT GENSEC doing the sweeps and just having fun im applying to chief of security since i belive im a very active captain and i will be a very active chief since D block GSD needs active Higher ups since who else will lead them they need somone they can trust that are active and usually on sight to help them with their questions they want to ask or if they dont know what to really do in d block and a chief/captain will posistion them like i want to be a chief since I know how d block works i know how to deal with d classes and how to deal with GSD and how to organize it Overall so it atleast works I maybe werent the best captain when it comes to upholding the Ethics Conduct and stuff but atleast give me a chance as chief of security and ill makesure ill uphold it and enforce it on GSD I have been captain for very long i have done everything as captain 20 times over i feel i have more to accomplish within the department

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I have a significant amount of experience within a variety of positions around the Site, including General Security Department, Internal Affairs Department, Intelligence Department/DEA as well as experience within Nu-7 "Hammer Down" / Epsilon-11 "Nine-Tailed Fox Alpha-1 Red Right Hand which all are varied in their duties and responsibilities around Site 65 which has given me an extensive insight into how Site 65 functions and how to make GSD function to their best capability.

- I consider myself to be an assiduous member of the foundation always paying attention to matters which may concern myself or my colleagues and ascertain the most merited and lawful of governing the situation.

I am active on-site, mostly as a Captain within the CDC

I would consider myself to be a mature individual, especially when acting as Clearance 4 personnel to make myself look professional and competent which is necessary for this role given its importance.

As a Captain, management is a skill I have acquired within the GSD ever since I became a GSD Sergeant, I have led a vast number of sweeps into D-Block as well as organizing GSD into POI's around D-CLASS CDC. On top of this, I constantly ensure that members of both RRT and subdivisions are performing patrols and assisting all Site Personnel whenever it is required and if the CDC is sufficiently staffed.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

Full-department organisation

Administrative work (roster management, LoAs, discharges, blacklists, appeals,)

Giving orders to GSD whilst on-site

Organizing regular meetings to keep CPTs informed with the latest department updates

Mentorship program for GSD CL3s who want to achieve more within the department

Approving/denying CPT applications on the forums

Conducting interviews for applicants that pass the first stage

Giving welcome tours and inductions to new CPTs

Monitoring SGTs who have good potential

Assigning GSD POI's

Mentoring new CPTs and providing help if needed

Ensuring all CPTs are active and contributing to the DPT

Reprimanding misbehaving GSD Captains and below if necessary

Promoting positions within GSD, how they can be achieved and what are the benefits

Working on ways to improve GSD through suggestions from GSD

Providing GSD documentation (e.g. guides, handbooks)

Creating new policies and enforcing already stated ones.

Working closely with Site Administration & Site Command to ensure standards are being upheld

Ensuring that interdepartmental communication and collaboration is achieved

Keeping in constant contact with both the Ethics Committee, The Overseer Council and Site Administration to keep them updated about the departments progress and to assist in any issues or complaints raised against the department.

Training personnel to be respectful to other departments no matter the situation, my key goal for GSD is professionalism!

Liaising with other departments and their directors/CL4 to assist each other as progress the site as a whole

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Odysseus and hes friends were out hunting in the woods they found something weird a picture of something indeed it was a picture of 173 that somone had took and framed it and puted it in the woods Odysseus asked hes friend what is this he sayid i dont know but lets take it home Odysseus took the picture home and puted it in hes drawer the next morning early on the morning he hears a noice somone knocks at the door he steps up from the couch and opens their is somonoe that suited with a nice costume and as a keycard that says Scp foundation Odysseus got very confused but he asked the man how can i help you he sayid hello you got a picture that we would like to get back Odysseus wanted to keep it so he sayid Huh what picture the man in a costume sayid well we know you have it you better hand it back so odysseus agreed to hand it back he gave it to the man in costume and the man in costume sayid well thank you goodbye Odysseus closed the door and started searching on the site what is Scp foundation after hours of search he came to no conclusion at all the next morning he got an email from Scp foundation saying Hello you have been offered a spot to work in the foundation so Odysseus took the oppurtionity and came to an job interview the interview took hours to complete and when he were done he started working as a cadet the days and week went past and odysseus were promoted and promoted meny times after a couple of years in the foundation he got offered the spot of captain he accepted it and started working as a captain He worked as a captain for quite a while in the facility He kept on working and working and were doing great in GENSEC then one they a mysterious man shows up a member of the Internal security Department He grabed Odysseus and took him to a room he told odysseus that you have been offered a spot in the mysterious MTF Regiment Alpha 1

Odysseus gave a quick response and accepted his offer odysseus went through steps of the tryouts and passed it Odysseus now worked as Alpha-1 operative He climbed the ranks From private to lance corporal Then odysseus got older and decided to Resign from the Mysterious regiment and went back to Security Captain Odysseus Were very active on sight and were doing sweeps and made sure everything ran smoothly Then captain odysseus joined e-11 he climbed the ranks and became a lance corporal he works as both now and one day one of the chiefs weren't there longer he asked a fellow captain what had happened they said the chief had resigned so Odysseus though this is a great opportunity to write a application so odysseus wrote one and dropped it of in the mailbox you were supposed to drop it in.

Last edited:

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022

Big +Support

- Active
- Great Role Play
- One of my fav GSD CPTs
- Perfectly fit for Chief of Security
- Mature
- Great Application
- Great Knowledge

- Make ma boi Chief, we need a great Chief while other Chief are just too harsh with new ppl in GSD

Reactions: Odysseusss

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Odysseusss

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.