Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Name: Odysseus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90131809
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Yeke
Date of demotion?: 18/12/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
What is the case against you?: Getting 2 severe infractions - ignoring sits, poor conduct and misuse of your permissions
Is this true?: both yes and no
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No this was my first time
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes but all of them are experied and i havent gotten a singel one for months
What is your side of the story?: To be honest directly i barely remember but i remember missue of my permmision were because we fuckt around on floor 3 me and a gm like i remember we spawned in like a barrel and tryed to put it on each others head the ignoring sits i wouldent really say was a big thing i were in middle of roleplay and got told to take sits and couldent just leave the roleplay poor conduct was for i belive if i remember right it was when i was getting demoted i sayid something
Why should you return / what will you change?:
i feel that I should return to staff because I feel that I have learned from my past mistakes and am willing to change the way I act as a member of staff I noticed the amount of staff that are on the server has become less and less and I feel that I will be able to help out the other staff members who may struggle with the amount of sits that pile up aswell as im playing moste of the times early morning when theres no staff never had any poor judgements in sits

Trying again i have changed havent gotten any warning on very very long and i hope people can take me the way I am now and not look back on the old me My last warning were wed apr 5 which is very long time ago so this is another proof that i have changed

1699482904791.png

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

Hi, thanks for making a resignation appeal!

You just came back to the server recently less than 2 week ago, you are also very unprofessional and immature. My interactions with you are all good but I still unfortunentaly perosnally think you are not suited to come back to the staff team. I would say play a little bit more and imporve the aspexts which I talked about above.

+/+ Neutral

So I havent interacted with you, so my bad for saying inactivty. But im still not sure of maturity and professionalism.

Good luck & have a nice day!

Last edited:

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021

-Support

Hi, thanks for making a resignation appeal!

You just came back to the server recently less than 2 week ago, you are also very unprofessional and immature. My interactions with you are all good but I still unfortunentaly perosnally think you are not suited to come back to the staff team. I would say play a little bit more and imporve the aspexts which I talked about above.

Good luck & have a nice day!
Hello i dont understand what you mean i came back 2 weeks ago i came back 2 months ago progressed in e-11 and stuff

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Good interactions
-Bring him back fr

Marc Brekker

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 17, 2022
+ Support
- Known this man for a long time, he has changed for the better
- Positive past interactions

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Odysseusss,

Thanks for taking the time to make an demotion appeal.

We regret to inform you that this appeal will be denied, reason being that we do not believe that you are currently fit for staff due to your past and current behaviour.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.