off to touch some grass darren goodbye for now

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
im off to go touch some grass yep title imma basically be leaving for a bit the reasons for this ive generally kept secret but imma need some time to sort out what i got going as this server has gave me way to much problems Etc

imma be gone for a bit not sure how long whether its a week month etc i got no idea but yea i need to some time to clear my head

imma be active through the discord probably so not getting rid of me fully

Reactions: Slipperman_1

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7 good luck man, nolofing gmod as a young individual is not the smartest of ideas, gl with grass touching, lmk how it feels, idk it.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Unfortunate, hope to see you back soon

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Bro posted this and kept playing everyday since
:skull: i left for 4 days but got on for SRNCO ci meeting then decided to come back instead of leaving cause the stuff imnplemented was interesting and then i got motivatoin to play again cause of that

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
this better be fake news
it was real however there was a CI SRNCO meeting and i came back and stayed legit went long eenough where i was gonna completley go but CI SRNCO meetning motivated me to join the server again

• Love
Reactions: Kw1ll

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
it was real however there was a CI SRNCO meeting and i came back and stayed legit went long eenough where i was gonna completley go but CI SRNCO meetning motivated me to join the server again
U basically did LOA for 4 days. Lmao