Unknown (Early Sep.)
Reason for ban (if known):
Sensitive Situation
Who banned you?:
Scopes, Authed by Cloak
Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
Nope
Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
There are many reasons I believe my ban should be removed. Starting off it was temporary ban of 31 days due to a sensitive situation with cloak and scopes whom are both not apart of the staff team anymore. I had basically went AWOL and sent a video of cloak that had claims that werent even proven to be true and I doubt were true. The video which is probably known by whoever is reading this said horrible things and had gotten me a ban for 31 days in which I totally desereved. I have taken the past two months off of games just to focus on school, my mental health, and really just getting better overall. I believe I am ready to come back to the community even with my tainted reputation from what I did. I just hope that you can give me one more chance to prove my worth here. I plan on trying to get into a MTF so being able to access the discord is a huge help for me and allowing me to properly roleplay.

Thank you for at least considering my appeal,
Have a great night from
- "Ogre"

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Nick "Neptune" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As your ban was meant to be 31d, and the command was entered as a perma ban and not a tempban, your ban has expired.

Kind regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.