Olegi ban appel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olegi

Jul 20, 2021
England
Your in-game name: Olegi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:513716029
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198987697787/
Date of ban: )07/09/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM -Alex (shot aa arty at wall and splash damaged 3 people)
Who banned you: -Alex-(STEAM_0:1:174720243)
Ban length?: 2weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I did not realize that the splash damage from the aa arti was so large and that I could damage infantry with it, I will not fire the aa arty near a wall again I am very sorry to Fortze and anyone else who may have been affected by the fact a missile hit a wall and her them I am very sorry :(
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 2 mrdm bans like 4 warns i think
Why should you be unbanned: I did not mean to kill anyone I stopped once I realized that someone was down I also used my med kit on anyone damaged in the blast.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read the rules several times and will follow them like I always do
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cos I wanna say sorry to Fortze and any ag or ussr damaged face to face, also I really like this server and the comity around it much love.

ps sorry ag :( and fortze

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
You know, this is the second time you've done something like this Olegi. First you end up accidentally MRDM with a stinger, now you've done it again with an AA-Arti.

Alex will be posting his side of what happened here shortly.

Hi, so I responded to a claim against you saying AMRDM, supposedly a group of people were standing on a pathway in USSR base and you fired a couple AA-Arti rounds at the wall behind them, Your argument was that "I didn't know it did splash damage" and only stopped firing once you realised you downed someone this angered quite a few people who called for your punishment which I had to carry out.

My advice to you is to think before you act even though you were unsure whether it did splash damage you should of considered the possibility it did.

Olegi

Jul 20, 2021
England
Hi, so I responded to a claim against you saying AMRDM, supposedly a group of people were standing on a pathway in USSR base and you fired a couple AA-Arti rounds at the wall behind them, Your argument was that "I didn't know it did splash damage" and only stopped firing once you realised you downed someone this angered quite a few people who called for your punishment which I had to carry out.

My advice to you is to think before you act even though you were unsure whether it did splash damage you should of considered the possibility it did.
i will think more clearly before i do anything that involves explosives or something that could damage someone

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Accepted.

Although I wouldn't say this is MRDM therefore you will be unbanned you clearly have a tendency to make foolish decisions therefore if there is another incident with you killing multiple people as a result of poor judgement you will be waiting out the full ban.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.