Operation "Fog"

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
1680029185371.pngAfter the task for SCP-008 is breached Squad of C. I was sent inside vents in the facility to clear heavy containment of any personnel guarding it. Only one survived the name Daniel Silk member of the Delta rank he was told over the radio to find and breach SCP-008 taking a very injured MTF E-11 as a hostage to be put inside 008's chamber and got infected after a while Daniel finally found the chamber1680029623934.png
*Daniel picked up the radio and started reporting back to command*
Daniel: Found the chamber however I got no hostage and I won't be able to breach that thing.
Delta Command: Right and why is it a fail?
Daniel: Well the E-11 hostage I had bled to death I was not able to do anything about it.
Delta Command: Very well then Find another hostage
* 10 minutes pass *
Daniel: Found an alive injured ISD will put him inside the chamber now there are also many researchers running around.
* Daniel puts the injured ISD inside the chamber of SCP-008 *
Right just gotta activate it now.
* a lever is seen being pulled and the hatchet of SCP-008 is being opened *
* 1 minute later *
Daniel: The breach was successful the ISD is now infected and infecting the researchers I was able to get in the containment breach shelter.
Delta Command : Exfill.

Daniel 'Oreo' File
Rank required: Delcom+

ACCESS GRANTED!

Daniel Oreo

History: Daniel Oreo was assigned to spy on the Chaos Insurgency and leak as much info as possible to the foundation of the chaos missions one day he was trying to contact the foundation asking for exfill order but they refused his request after that Ci came in the room and saw daniel contacting the foundation that's how his cover got blown however they said that he can have a second chance and after that Daniel became a member of the insurgency with the code name of Oreo.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Hi @Xrz,

For this model to be approved, you will need to add more identifiers such as more green to make it look like CI.

Thank you,
Hello Red

The model in game is really green in the pictures it's just a bit dark would you like me to send a better picture of the model?

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
PAC Approved

Hi @Xrz , Your PAC has been approved on 12/04/2023 for the following; All CI jobs.

by Red, Saint and Rushi

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked Kind Regards,

Red​