Accepted option to disable OOC in C menu

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndexFunds

Mar 8, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Adds a little option in C menu that completely disables OOC like a third person button.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Chat won't be completely filled with OOC messages
You will be able to easily see what someone typed because right now its practically impossible

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N/A (Most likely)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It will be of a great use to people who cant see anything other than OOC in the chat whenever they are RPing and in general person will have control whenever they want cleaner chat or keep using OOC.

Snavier

May 5, 2023
+SUPPORT
Do I even need to explain? OOC is often annoying at times when you are trying to read comms which requires you to scroll in chat. I would love to see this implemented!

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
has been suggested multiple times and denied multiple times

sprucerrr

Mar 30, 2023
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

I already suggested this and OOC is a cesspool not so rarely. People get annoyed, and having it shoved in your face regardless of whether you want it or not is extremely annoying. Sometimes there are things said in OOC that are harmful to people, and many people could not care less about OOC chat. PLEASE, i understand that it can be a hassle to implement, but trust me, MANY people want this. They do not say anything because they expect to get denied. Having 4chan live in your screen is not pleasant most of the time, and RP would benefit immensely from this, removing ooc with the click of a button.

Best of luck on this, AND MAKE THIS A THING

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi IndexFunds,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.