Orca's DoM Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tenor.gif
Accessing files....
Granted.
Welcome user: ██████████

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Discord name: Origin0666
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined the server for the first time 2-3 years ago but was not active up until October of 2023.
I couldn't find my total time on the server but I get 6-7 days a month for my vtime

In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Zyon “Orca” Gordon
Civilian name: Changeling
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:​
  • Yes​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
  • E-11 SGT (Holding)​
  • Consultant (Holding)​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:​
  • I have not received anything​
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?​
  • Though I have been a consultant for only about two months, I have played medical since I joined and even though I am now also a part of E-11, nothing can compare to the joy of being a medical leader. I’ve always been interested in doing all I can to assist all medical personnel; and by applying for this position I could be given the opportunity to do more than I can do now. Recently, especially with the removal of our head DoM, I have felt the medical department slowly crumbling. I would like to do what I can to fix that; such as to discuss it with SA and the current DoM so we can figure out ways to fix that crumbling feeling, then discuss it with Medical Leadership, and put a plan into play.​
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:​
  • I’d like to start off by stating by no means do I believe myself to be better than any other applicant, I believe everyone could suit the jobs in their own way; I find that I perform the job of medical consultant quite well and have been passionate about the medical jobs since I got my license. I generally get along with everyone and I try my best to treat everyone as equally as possible. As stated above with this position I would be able to improve what I can do to assist the medical staff and I would want nothing more than to do such. I will admit I have run into a few small bumps due to lack of knowledge in some areas, but after being educated and discussing issues with my DoM I have improved. I am confident in my abilities to lead a team as well as a department as I have experience outside of rp in leading departments and teams that I will use to enhance medical rp.​
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:​
  • Medical Directors are in charge of medbay, they oversee absolutely everything including consultants. They look through Consultant applications and discuss with medical leadership if the individual would be well suited for the position, and if they are the Directors will train them; they also have the more difficult job of demoting people from said position. They help make documents to assist in Roleplaying and help with relations of higher ups. It’s also very important for Medical Directors to understand the ideas of Leadership since all of Medical personnel will be looking towards them for advice and ideas. It’s also important to educate medical staff on the codes, such as the code of conduct, code of ethics, as well as the foundation legal codex.​
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
  1. Lore​
Within the shadowy confinement of Site-65, Consultant Zyon “Orca” Gordon rose through the ranks quite fast with unprecedented expertise in the medical field (for more information, check the consultant app posted here). Her career took a spin when she encountered SCP-███ a powerful and mysterious entity with baffling biological properties. Her education in Biomedical Science and Engineering assisted in her finding out how to contain the bizarre anomaly. Still, she also used her knowledge to discover the biological properties that SCP-███ -held, shining light on pathways for understanding and addressing entities with natural properties. Zyon “Orca” Gordon stands by treating all foundation personnel alike, constantly creating chemicals not only to cure them of illnesses but also to assist in the contaminants of breached scps.
When Zyon has free time, she likes to read more into the anomalous entities held within the foundation sites across the globe (to an extent, of course). She examines the files and calculates formulas to help figure out ways to experiment on the biological scps. Zyon also continues to read medical tests, new medical treatments, and revolutionary medical discoveries and will often discuss her findings with her husband and fellow consultant, Dennis “Biggie” Gordon.
She is aspiring to take her knowledge to the extreme, so Zyon has set her eyes on applying to become Director Of Medicine within Site-65. With visions to help change medical protocols as necessary, she would also like to help find ways all of the medical can work as a team on research projects and medical protocols. Driven by a sense of duty to both humans and anomalous entities, Zyon navigates the complex web of foundation policies and operations, earning the respect of her peers and superiors alike. Her potential occupation as Director of Medicine will mark a new era of medical leadership and advancements.

1. Interaction with SCP-990 “Dream Man”​
Orca: Good evening, I trust you’re appearing to me for a reason, SCP-990?

SCP-990: Indeed, Miss Orca. I’ve visited some of your staff in their dreams.

Orca: To be expected, you’ve caused lots of chaos. The amount of psych evals we’ve had to perform has skyrocketed. May I ask why you’ve been doing this?

SCP-990: I’ve been warning them about the impending end of the world.

Orca: That’s quite a concerning topic. Do you happen to have any specific details about this event you’d like to discuss with me?

SCP-990: I could only provide glimpses, Orca. The future is complex and not all threads are to be shared.

Orca: Understandable. Have these warnings been sent by other sources or anomalies?

SCP-990: Perhaps, I hope you recall my mention of SCP-███ to Dr. ██████████

Orca: I do recall that incident. SCP-███ still has yet to exist I assume?

SCP-990: Only time will tell, she could already be here, or she could arrive in years to come. It’s essential to remain vigilant and prepared for whatever is to come.

Orca: I do agree.

SCP-990: Until next time, Miss Orca.

Last edited:

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

Orca is very active and whenever I talk with her she is super respectful and knowledgeable about medical policies. Would be a fantastic DoM!

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
+Support

Very passionate and active, always does consultant work even off of the consultant job.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
Most Active Consultant
Phenomenal medical lead
Great RP scenarios

The most appropriate pick for DoM at the moment. She's the most active and her contributions to medical department have been noticeable through the subordinate doctors and combat medics I have encountered. Every time there was an opportunity to roleplay, she was there making sure that it went well and everyone had fun. I have no doubt in my mind that she'd be the best fit for the department. Best of luck to you Orca

FestiveJimb

Jul 11, 2023
+Support You may not have been in the leadership team for long, but you have experienced plenty of problems with the fields, people and so much more. You're always nice to everyone and always are and to get strict when needed.

May the best consultant win

Reactions: Orca

BennyCiel

Mar 27, 2024
+Support

I've known her for a few years now and she's a very good and responsible person, in the server she always treated me nicely and I have had very good roleplay encounters with her

Status
Not open for further replies.