FailRP - talking as SCP
FailRP/job abuse
FearRP
NLR
Meta
FailRP
all of them are expired btw
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: Due to my experience as an Alpha-1 member I have the knowledge of how A-1, Assistants are working and their work to be assigned I also have L4 experience so I know what I am allowed to do and what I am not also how to act in public or private and always to be mature and professional I am trustworthy and can be trusted with any task given by O5 command
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Give alpha-1 members approval to use L4 keycards when No CO/O5 is on site.
Interviewing departments
Following tasks given by the O5 council
Overseer assistants are to support all orders by O5 they must also act like the eyes and the ears of the O5 council for the public
Go to meetings with O5
Ensure strict adherence to the Foundation's legal codex at all times

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Daniel Oreo Silk was born in [REDACTED] in a small city located in [REDACTED] after he reached the age of 18 he started working as a teacher of biology after all the work he has done he was chosen as Jr.Researcher rank in the foundation his government file was read and he was to be kidnapped and sent to site-56 after everything went successful he was put in interrogation for the following questions
Executive [Redacted]: Hello Silk. You are being given a very rare choice that comes only once in life
* The executive explains everything *
Silk: Right so you want me to work for you guys to study those anomalies?
Executive [Redacted] Yes.
Silk: Alright when can I start?
Executive: Now.
* The executive points at a storage door *
Executive: inside will be a keycard, a lab coat, and a document explaining what you should and shouldn't do. Good Luck Jr.Researcher Silk

After a long time of research, he was promoted to Sr and was wondering if he could join an MTF task force squad E-11 accepted him and gave him the rank of PVT
After a long time of service he was promoted to CPL the work he has done for the foundation was so good that Alpha-1 wanted to recruit him and they asked him to join them Silk accepted the Offer and started working as A-1 PVT after a long time of work once again he reached the rank of SGT within alpha-1
O5 saw that he was trustworthy and wanted to make him Overseer assistant he was asked to come inside the meeting room and he was given the offer At first Silk was about to deny it but accepted the offer anyway just because he was loyal to the foundation

Interview log #53 "Daniel 'Oreo' Silk
O5-1: Alright add silk here.
O5-2: Right
*System* Daniel 'Oreo' Silk added.
O5-1: Hello Silk
Silk: Good day -1
O5-1: Me and -2 have decided to speak with you about an offer.
Silk: What offer?
O5-1: You showed a lot of loyalty to the foundation and we have decided that you would do a great assistant well you know Overseer assistant
Silk: Overseer assistant? I mean sure! I would be glad to assist more.
O5-1: Great.
*System* O5-2 Removed "Daniel 'Oreo' Silk
O5-2: Alright I will go tell him what to do
O5-1: Goodbye -2.
05-2: Take care -1

* Voice call ended *

* Interview Log Ended *

Last edited:
Reactions: McMuffin

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
+support

Oreo's a really nice guy, he would be an awesome fit for OSA. Has a lot of experience as CL4 position.

Best of luck,
Bacon

Last edited:
Reactions: Insurgent oreo

Ismaaeel

Nov 12, 2022

+ Support

Active
Mature
Lv4 Experience
Good interactions

Very good candidate for OSA ??

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Xrz . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.