Date of demotion?: I do not recall sadly

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK

What is the case against you?: a lot of infractions and poor behavior as staff

Is this true?: Yes sadly

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: From staff No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1706100113653.png

What is your side of the story?:

Infractions: I'm usually online from early morning, and I've received numerous warnings for metagaming during that time. Handling over 50 of these warnings has led to burnout, making it difficult for me to address them properly. I acknowledge my mistake and am committed to avoiding a repetition of such errors.

Remove reason: So basically, I was doing a CI DC authorized by a Delcom, and I needed a new disguise since the last one I got from our hostage had left, leading to me losing it. I bought myself into a staff room and TPed a random DEA into a staff room. I asked him, "Hey, are you okay if I get your disguise?" He stayed silent, so I took that as a yes and said, "Alright, thank you, man! Have a good day!" I got his disguise and returned him. After that, he started posting clips into highlight-submissions of me doing a normal refund sit. Then, the highlight clip was deleted, and I was brought into a TS channel by Rushi and Sven, where they explained my mistake and removed me from the staff team. So, I believe now I'm more mature, and I know what I've done wrong in the past, and I'll make sure never to repeat his mistake.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I will try to learn from my mistakes in the past and be a better staff member. I genuinely miss being able to help people with rule breaks, and that's really all I believe. My maturity is better now, and I am more mature than before. I've realized my mistakes, which are not going to be repeated anymore on my end.

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
+Support
-Was a good staff member

-is more mature now
-active
-Deserves a second chance

Prplex