List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding :

Internal Affairs Ambassador
Internal Agent
Intel Agent
Held:
NU7 Csg (USA)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Failrp - Making a nu7 open doors to investigate further inside the facility (Cigtv)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant because I possess many qualities that make me well-suited for the role. I am an active Ambassador who always strives to get duties done when a breach has occured - on time and to the best of my ability. Instructing agents to follow protocal and ensure there following COC/COE. I have not writen that many documents but if i did they would be both clear and concise, and I'm confident in my ability to tackle any problem that may arise. I am also knowledgeable in the areas relevant to the role, and I'm a quick learner who is able to pick up new concepts quickly.

As Overseer Assistant, I understand that I am a representative of the 05 and I will always act in a professional and responsible manner. I am able to insert authority when it is needed and possess a strong sense of loyalty. My enthusiasm and dedication for the role will ensure that I am a successful Overseer Assistant.

In conclusion, I believe I possess all the qualities necessary to be a formidable Overseer Assistant. I am active, I can tackle any problem that may arise, I am knowledgeable in relevant areas, I am a quick learner, I can insert authority when it is needed, and I am loyal to my superiors. All of these qualities combined make me the ideal candidate for the position.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants are in charge of carrying out important tasks. They are expected to ensure that all other departments within the Foundation are running smoothly and in line with the O5 Council's expectations. This includes overseeing the activities of all personnel and making sure that they are following the Foundation's protocols and regulations. Overseer Assistants are also responsible for carrying out orders given to them by the members of the O5 Council, or in their absence, giving orders to MTF Aplha-1.

In addition to carrying out orders, Overseer Assistants are anticipated to hold the Council knowledgeable of all their activities and outcomes.This consists of providing any suggestions or changes that would assist enhance the foundations operations. Overseer Assistants are also expected to be familiar with the Foundation's policies and procedures, as well as the roles and responsibilities of each department within the Foundation.

The duties of Overseer Assistants aren't restrained to the above-referred obligations. They may be also anticipated to be a supply of support for personnel, supplying guidance and advice whilst needed. They may be also predicted to be aware of any potential protection threats and alert the O5 Council and other employees of any capacity risks, furthermore Overseer Assistants have to be capable of discover any potential troubles and offer solutions to them.

Closure to this App. Overseer Assistants are a predominant asset to the Foundation. Ranging from writing documents from overseeing different departments, Being tasked with orders from 05, Ensuring infor breaches don't manifest and kept quiet, Advising MTF A1 and also dealing with GOI if its above someones clearance level.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @DonkeyKong . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.