============================

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
===========================

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 [CSG & CPL] // CI-A // ECM // Site Advisor // Exec. Researcher
===========================

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have received an NLR warning, the reason was I died in lobby by a CI and after I respawned, my team said there was CI in lobby so I reported it in C3, and the CI thought I NLR'd when I just got comms from TS, but I should have known that's not allowed, and I was informed and have kept my record clean since.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Now from my time as ECM and Site Advisor I saw that O5 wanted the best of the best when it came to assistants. They did their job, upheld secrecy, and were a force to be reckoned with. I believe I can stand out as an OSA which will be well known throughout site and be seen doing above and beyond more often then needed. Seeing as it was the path I would've followed IC after SA theoretically I should be more fit than my counter parts or understand the job more per say. I believe assuming the role of OSA just strongly boils down to respect and discipline, yet still being able to be respected and I quote "feared" by others around site, especially when under orders from the Overseers themselves. I strongly believe I can show these qualities as an OSA and make sure I do everything and more that would either be asked of me or has already been asked of me.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The OSA responsibilities in RP are as follows; Obey the Overseers/Take orders and tasks from them // Uphold the CoC around site // Make sure the site is operating smoothly in the absence of either Overseers or Site Administration and deal with responsibilities that would be dealt by them accordingly and report back as necessary. They are also seen as the more "public" figure of the Overseer council alongside Site Administration which are the public face of the site.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
((Incoming Voice Message)) ((Respond? Y/N))
((User Input Detected; Fx = Y))

((""Voice Message Playing""))
???: Hello Mr.Henderson

???: Long story short, we require your assistance once again, we will forgive that you picked the wrong path, just this once, but first, you need to prove yourself worthy once more. You understand what this entails, stay put, we will com...ee..Ge.....
((Broadcast Failure__))
((Rebooting system...))
((Unauthorized User Input Detected))
((Message Relayed))

ECM: Is this thing on? Henderson, is that you?

ECM: I see we reached the right device, listen, do not join them, they have plans for you that they won't even tell us, this could mean bad stuff Henderson, you're still an ethical man...Right?
ECM: Anyways, listen we will get you out of there just stay....P....U....
((BROADCAST TERMINATED))
((MULTIPLE UNAUTHORIZED USER INPUTS DETECTED))
((SYSTEM OVERRIDE))
???: What pesky men they are...We found you Henderson...Welcome to the team...
((VOICE LOG #???))
((DISPOSE OF VOICE LOG? Y/N))
((USER INPUT; Y))
((LOG DESTROYED))
((HAVE A GREAT DAY MR.?????))

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ . Hello, @LegoManOnHash. Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly. Good luck. Secure. Contain. Protect.
CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.