Yes i do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador
E-11 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
N/A​
- Why me?
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
the reason I believe I would be the best candidate is because of my experience in IA but also as someone who joined E-11 and knew where nothing was in HCZ and with that I had to adapt quickly to be able to swiftly respond to any breaches or attempts with rapid response and I have done so and now when in HCZ when given an order I can do so I can respond rapidly the same can be said about IA when I first joined the department I knew nothing and little less than a month I had gained such a knowledge that I was able to become an ambassador and with those two examples of how I can adapt and learn quickly under a new situation or position i believe I could do the same with OSA if I was given the chance.​
- What are the duties?
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- follow and carry out orders given by the 05 Council

- Deal with FLC violations mainly conduct
- Giving Orders To A-1 when needed
- Being A representative For The 05 council
- dealing with info breaches if needed
- The creation of documents and the signing of them on behalf of the Council​
- My Lore
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Welcome to SECURENET

ACCESS GRANTED

Continue...

>>HERE<<

Harvey "Regianld" Specticle

IA Ambassador(Holding)​

One of the best ambassadors(JK)​

MTF E-11 SGT (Holding)​

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2024
Immediately looking at this, your character names go against naming conventions
FYI when it comes to my in game character Harvey who is my main character it is all good I have already spoken to a head mod and my name is not violating anything when it comes to my name on the forum I can’t change that for awhile

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
It's very borderline on one of your names but your other character name is a blatant naming convention. You've just slightly changed your main characters name to get around a clear naming convention but it still is borderline.

Jan 20, 2024
It's very borderline on one of your names but your other character name is a blatant naming convention. You've just slightly changed your main characters name to get around a clear naming convention but it still is borderline.
I understand that and I wanted to have a character on surface I have went on it once if I could get rid of it

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Hello @Harvey "Reginald" Specter , today I will be giving a -Support for the following reasons:
-Decent application
-Ambassador experience

-Lack of good interactions
-Very few interactions with you in general
-Doubts due to your ambassador application and a naming con
-inactive on ambassador

-Naming Con on one character
-Unprofessional
I'm not usually one to judge based off if I see someone active but I play very often and interact frequently with IA and E11 and don't see you a whole lot. While it could be timing it makes me doubt your overall activity on your only cl4 role hence the -support. I cannot recommend someone for a role like OSA if they aren't active on their cl4 role.

Last edited:

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
I'll be leaving a -Support.

My reasons for such are the following.
- I have seen very little work from you on IA, While yes you hold a CL4 position i have yet to see anything... worth while.
- Your activity on Cl4 as of late has been very much lacking. if this trend continues onto OSA it would be great pain for A1.
-Your "Why you would be a good OSA" Section contains no information about how you could help Council or be a good assistant and all about your experience as IA and E-11. I just.. don't think it's a good contribution to the post personally.

Reactions: Geronimo

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
-Support
No Interactions that i recall. And not really seen you on site

But goodluck anyways

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Barry -Supported you, I don't respect Barry so just canceling it out here ?

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
-Support

Lore seems decent

Application is lacking in detail, knowing HCZ well does not make you the best candidate for OSA even if you did adapt to the area you're still just saying you can do the basic duties of an E-11 private, you've missed some responsibilities, you played IA before you became an ambassador which granted was fairly quick you have had no experience even close to the role. OSAs also don't order A-1 unless they're under orders from O5.

Never spoke to you so I can't comment on how you are in game however the name makes me think you're mingy.

Reactions: Prplex
Status
Not open for further replies.