LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:62406844
Discord name:
lms#9565
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
+5d 22h Vtime *(Vtime is most likely bugged I'd estemate my playtime to be +400h) | 3 months irl time
In what country are you located?:
Germany
Time zone:
CET | UTC +1
Character name(s):
Sebastian 'louis' Koop
Civilian name:
'Doctor'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu7 CSG
CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I have experience on the site and enjoy some serious rp when I need to be in character. I follow the rules trying not to break them often, as a (Trial) Mod I am also familiar with the server rules and how to act in situations that require role play. I've been waiting to apply for a CL4 job for quite a bit and taking the leap now. * I have many in game document and some out of game documents, I am familiar with the document formatting and have ~4 excellent documents.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
You have to ensure the safety of the site while making decisions about certain things and helping things go smother in general. You answer comms and approve certain things if the right People are not available. Most importantly you fulfill any orders given by the overseers and act as extension of them in the public and inform them about anything happening in the facility. *Furthermore you have to write reports and documents for the overseer council.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Here is the story I wrote about my character up to this moment
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ABAHqilEXm8TOs_a0jrFpfNPOcUXhRhMy5U7C5XOH8/edit?usp=sharing
*Edit 19.02.23

Last edited:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @LMS .Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.