Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard
Civilian name: Richard "Footmen"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-Beta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 warnings, 1 for hitting a d class who broke out of cuffs as 912, 1 for playing a chess game while having a keycard, and 1 for fail rp (mostly saying an overseer's name), all mostly from the start of playing on server.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I have a lot of good relationships and make more relationships easy, so if I am ever needing to give orders in place of an 05 member it would be much easier for me to do so. Also I do not kid around when I actually need something done, I'll be nice but if they still do not listen I am not afraid to call people to detain them or do so myself.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The responsibilities of an 05 assistant are that of assisting 05 members whenever they are on site or off site, this makes the life of an 05 easier because of the assistant doing work and making sure things stay in order, especially when the 05 members are off site.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character was more of the assistant type in the facility at the start, not really doing main workings but assisting and helping people with the main work. While working one day a new 05 member was chosen, that would be 05-4, though being mysterious as an 05 should be, he still observed the work people were doing and spotted my character. After a bit of observing and seeing how well my character works with others he decided to offer my character a job to be an assistant to the 05 members, and from there on my character would be assisting the 05 and the jobs they needed done.

Wemic46

Apr 2, 2022
Support+
Active+
Great Rp+

Competent+
Giant Bread+

Last edited:

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Overseer Assistant. This position means you will work closely with the O5 Council and MTF Alpha-1. After observing your efforts in Site 56, we've determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Contact O5 for further instructions​

Status
Not open for further replies.