Jan 22, 2023
Steam ID:
Discord name: ChochoZagorski#9816
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4d 1h 40m
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): Charles Gears
Civilian name: Rumen Borisov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Im applying for the SCP-RP UK server.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do have a working microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I'm currently holding the roles: CI-A, (I'm not sure if these count: Internal Affairs and Intel Agent.)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Yes, I have one warning for naming conventions.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant because I will be able to follow O5 orders whilst remaining active. I also believe that I can hand out orders and act as the Overseer Assistant accordingly. I think that I'm the best for the position because I can be the eagle in the sky for the O5 Council when they are off-site. I can help guide others when something in the facility goes south and call Code Black when it is needed.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-The responsibilities for the Overseer Assistant role are very self-explanatory in terms of what they do. They are the Overseers (O5) right hand. Assistants both complete tasks set out by O5 Command whether this is a group meeting, performing light administration tasks, or just going around the Site to see how things are holding and reporting said things back to O5 Council. Another responsibility is being a proxy for the O5 Council. This could mean attending meetings on behalf of the Council and performing actions with O5 authorization.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Charles Gears was born in a small country called Bulgaria in the capital Sofia. He began his life at a low point, being born into a low-income household, and with nothing to do helped his dad all the time, and he was enjoying the time he spent with him. Through the years it was rough for him but he kept supporting his family. Gears studied to become an engineer and after graduating High School top of his class he went to MIT with a scholarship. After four years he graduated first in his class and with high honors from his university. He began work in a company designed to invent new technologies for security. One day a group of interest called the SCP Foundation approached him with an offer to join their organization. He accepted and started as a Junior Researcher at Site- ██ and slowly began climbing the ladder of success in The Foundation. After 1 year of being in The Foundation, he became a Researcher. He continued to work hard for 4 years until the O5 Council showed interest in his capabilities and ordered him to go to Site-██. After that, he saw his potential and tried applying for an Overseer Assistant.

Gears to command:
Awaiting response...

Last edited:

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
```

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Chocho Zagorski

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

```

Status
Not open for further replies.