Pac request 23/9/27

joee joe

Apr 24, 2023
I want to be able to use a orange suit as part of DEA in my pac. The back story is as follows:

I have 6 years of experience as a DEA oppertve. I have spent most of my time in the field. Though, I have worked along side MTF in fighting GOC and orange suits. After destroying thirty orange suits, I collected enough parts to make a suit and repainted it as DEA. As it gives no tactical advantage, it will strike fear in my enemies. Though it has taken 5 years to gather the matearals. I have spent the past year repairing the suit to my best abilities as it is now all black with DEA on the chest. Now I'm back and finally ready to bring my hard work and show off what I can do.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
cause a orange suit is TANGEN+3, And having one outside of GOC control is a Response-Level 5 Situation and would result in your entire site being leveled.

+ really poor lore for such a powerful piece of equipment

joee joe

Apr 24, 2023
cause a orange suit is TANGEN+3, And having one outside of GOC control is a Response-Level 5 Situation and would result in your entire site being leveled.

+ really poor lore for such a powerful piece of equipment
as this is true as i had stated it no loger has a tacktical advantige so it is all purely cosmetic it not opiratinal it is manly a cosplay

cityismy

May 10, 2023
If you want the entirety of site65 and the surrounding area to be destroyed you can use the orange suit as DEA, hope this helps

Vizoplez

Dec 10, 2022
I want to be able to use a orange suit as part of DEA in my pac. The back story is as follows:

I have 6 years of experience as a DEA oppertve. I have spent most of my time in the field. Though, I have worked along side MTF in fighting GOC and orange suits. After destroying thirty orange suits, I collected enough parts to make a suit and repainted it as DEA. As it gives no tactical advantage, it will strike fear in my enemies. Though it has taken 5 years to gather the matearals. I have spent the past year repairing the suit to my best abilities as it is now all black with DEA on the chest. Now I'm back and finally ready to bring my hard work and show off what I can do.

blacklist this guy from this forum fr
clearly trolling, does not follow the format, nor have they submitted a screenshot of what said PAC would look like, and later redirected the PAC request when it was heavily pointed out how even having a cosmetic version of the orange suit would get them nuked

joee joe

Apr 24, 2023
blacklist this guy from this forum fr
clearly trolling, does not follow the format, nor have they submitted a screenshot of what said PAC would look like, and later redirected the PAC request when it was heavily pointed out how even having a cosmetic version of the orange suit would get them nuked
for your information im not trolling ive been part of this community for two years if i was here to troll would have don it before now and i did not know there was a pac request format so if you would like to point me to that that would be nice and staff didnt seam to have a problem with it so next time before going strait to ban this guy mabey you should help someone out becuse ive put in other pac request and i have never followed a format becuase i was not awar of it so next time ask and we have a lot more issues in this community than me not following a format i wasent aware of next time be more helpful