Denied Pac request WARDEN

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
Pac requesting approval

Pac picture:

warden_pac_pic.png

wardening.png

Warden squadron pac:

Wardens is a secret style spec ops doing the CO teams dirty work. They opperate within the shadows, hiding their face behind a veil. They lead NU7, from behind the scene doing what the co's can't. Doing any mission they are requested by their superiors, they make sure no traces of their actions are left.

Blyt

Apr 6, 2023
+Support
I remember telling this guy he looks like knok from Rainbow Six Siege XD
I've played with him and seen the pac, it looks good and is pretty simple.

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
I think the only issue is the lack of Nu-7 emblems/identifiers. Looks good c:
I could had some if needed but the thing is this is could be used for fail ro to info breach. This is something people have been pushing for a while to removed nu7 logo on the models.

Kito

Oct 11, 2022
Arkansas
The only issue with does that on a model change is you can be technically affiliated with any MTF or security for, including intel, within RP. Obviously nobody would believe you(because they meta), but you get my point. Technically "GOC" or "E-11" isn't an infobreach either, since they could be unit designations or similar, there's excuses, the same goes for Nu-7's patch.

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
The only issue with does that on a model change is you can be technically affiliated with any MTF or security for, including intel, within RP. Obviously nobody would believe you(because they meta), but you get my point. Technically "GOC" or "E-11" isn't an infobreach either, since they could be unit designations or similar, there's excuses, the same goes for Nu-7's patch.
I know. Honestly could had the logo if sl or admins really wanted it takes like two seconds to do

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Pac Denied

Hello @François "Frnquis" ,

Your PAC has been denied for the following;

Logos need to be easily seen and the head veil needs to be removed/changed.

by Ryan, Ryota, and Kodama

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested may change this denial.

Kind Regards,

Ryan.​