For how long have you played on CG SCP: 223 H
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
RP Name: Pandora “Night”
Civilian name: William Spears
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 SGT [LDR-T&D[Aa]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A few for FEARRP and Failrp, i was new to the server and didn’t really know what was going on, and was learning the general jist of things
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
  1. Empathy: The ability to understand and share the feelings of others is important in an ethics committee where decisions may have a significant impact on people's lives.
  2. Objectivity: The ability to remain impartial and neutral, even in the face of emotionally charged situations, is crucial in an ethics committee where important decisions must be made based on facts and evidence.
  3. Knowledge: A strong background in ethics, philosophy, and related fields, along with an understanding of relevant laws and regulations, is necessary for the role.
  4. Analytical skills: The ability to analyze complex ethical dilemmas and break them down into manageable components is crucial for an ethics committee assistant.
  5. Communication skills: The ability to communicate complex ethical concepts in a clear and concise manner is important for the role, as the assistant may need to provide written reports, summaries, and recommendations.
  6. Attention to detail: Ethical decisions are often based on fine details and nuances, so it's important for an ethics committee assistant to be meticulous and thorough in their work.
  7. Adaptability: Ethics is a constantly evolving field, and the assistant must be able to adapt to new situations, laws, and regulations as they arise.
  8. Professionalism: As an ethics committee assistant, it's important to maintain a high level of professionalism, even in stressful or challenging situations.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- 1. Collaborate with SA
2. Make sure no-one is breaking the code of Ethics
3. Completing tasks assigned by the Erhics committee
4. Ordering O-1 if no ethics committee are online.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
  1. Internal Investigation: The Ethics Committee Assistant is called upon to investigate a complaint made by an employee about a fellow worker who is suspected of engaging in unethical behavior. They would need to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and make a recommendation to the Ethics Committee on whether to take disciplinary action.
  2. Ethical Dilemma: A new project has been proposed, but it raises serious ethical concerns for the Ethics Committee Assistant. They must weigh the potential benefits against the potential harm and make a recommendation to the company's leadership on whether to proceed.
  3. Corporate Social Responsibility: The Ethics Committee Assistant is tasked with developing a corporate social responsibility plan for the company. This includes evaluating the company's impact on society and the environment, and making recommendations for how the company can give back and operate in a more responsible and sustainable manner.
  4. Whistleblowing: The Ethics Committee Assistant is approached by an employee who has evidence of unethical behavior by a senior executive. The Ethics Committee Assistant must navigate the complex political dynamics of the company and decide whether to take the information to the Ethics Committee or keep it confidential.
These are just a few examples of the kind of storylines that I, an Ethics Committee Assistant have been involved in.

Last edited:

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

-Support

+Good interactions

+Active

+ Application is good, altough you could describe better of the responsibilities of ECA.

- No CL4 experience, altought ECA is a Jr. CL4 so it doesn't matter too much.

- You made an application for Executive Researcher and ECA at the same time, which makes it seem that you are just trying to get a CL4 position and don't care what it is.

Last edited:

'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England

Neutral

+Good interactions

+Active

+ Application is good, altough you could describe better of the responsibilities of ECA.

- No CL4 experience, altought ECA is a Jr. CL4 so it doesn't matter too much.

- You made an application for Executive Researcher and ECA at the same time, which makes it seem that you are just trying to get a CL4 position and don't care what it is.

Hey, I was originally wanting to get Exec researcher, but then I decided I would want something like ECA, so I left this alone, kinda hoping it would get denied so I would have better chances. I now want to be an ECA, not exec esearcher, so thats why I did, I hope you have a nice day!

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Im gonna have to change my neutral to -support since u did bump the application

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
I didn’t link it once and I only talked about it in the discord because it wasn’t seen for 2 weeks
That is advertising i was talking about bumping which is purposely commenting on your application with the intention of putting the application back to the top. You randomly replied to your application with "a" which sent it back to the top, which is bumping.

'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England
That is advertising i was talking about bumping which is purposely commenting on your application with the intention of putting the application back to the top. You randomly replied to your application with "a" which sent it back to the top, which is bumping.
It disappeared in the ECA applications when I tried to look for it + someone told me to comment on it so people could see it, my apologies.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Night' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Pandora,
Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact either myself or any other Ethics Committee Member in order to arrange a formal induction.

Status
Not open for further replies.