- ???#3269

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- Since second day of beta

In what country are you located?:
- England

Time zone:
- GMT

Character name(s):
- James 'Pan' Smith , Jeremy 'Pot' Smith (ci)

Civilian name:
- Civ Pan

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF A-1 LT , CI conscript

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for site advisor in order to gain more experience in a level four clearance job as well as a more managerial position, through site advisor I can branch into other departments in the foundation as well as take part in higher level clearance operations such as managing department leaders.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have the ability to play most days for long periods of time, because of this I can help assist the site director as well as meet with the various department directors to determine if they need any support in terms of site administration..

I would like to say I have the base experience needed and could gain more as I play on site advisor.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- The site advisors would be helping run the facility under O5 / Ethics guidelines ensuring departments are doing what they are supposed to as well as ensuring all areas of the facility are being maintained well and up to the standards of the foundation..

Site advisors would assist the director in writing the various documents needed for the site to run as well as giving the site director advice (as said in their name) on how to improve the site further..

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- My Site advisor character would have joined the foundation being born in a small town in England, from this small town my character would have been involved in the various anomalous activities around via his own little research, because of this the foundation took him on as a Jr. Researcher and was transferred to site 65 in [Redacted].

My character named James 'Pan' Smith, continued his years in the research department rising through the ranks and countless experiments decided he wanted to become more than just a researcher, he wanted to help the other departments become something more within site 65..

To do this my character worked hard in the department until the time came to go further than just doing research but instead help running the site as a whole.

Reactions: Dragos587

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Excellent RP
+Active in-game/TS3
+Mature
+Trustworthy player

Good Luck!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hello @Pan Police,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Site Advisor application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me in TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.