Papyrus's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Papyrus

Feb 16, 2022
Your in-game name: William "Wingdings" Papyrus
Your SteamID: 76561198297525948
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297525948
Date of ban: 14/02/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): I was banned for MRDM.
Who banned you: I can't remember who it was but the only thing i can say is that it was a Ethical Commitee.
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't RDM again nor i will use my weapons freely. Besides when i will see something unfair i will keep asking to mods and AI to help me or i will ask on the Discord or Teamspeak.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I've never been kicked or banned from the server. However, i've been warned a couple of times for RDM : the first, second and third warn were given because i didn't understand the meaning of RDM (even after someone explained me what it was about) and i got finally banned for MRDM because i killed 4 D-classes who killed me before with guns (i had a knife when i killed them) and i got revenge.
Why should you be unbanned: I don't like this question because it's like saying why i should be personally unbanned and not someone else. But if i have to answer this, i should be unbanned because i really but really love the server. In fact, i found this server when i was bored of CS:GO, Minecraft or LoL and when i installed GMOD and went here, I felt like very excited to do RP with you guys but you know i'm someone who can't withstand unfair situation and some moderators saw it (i'm talking about James 'Pan' Smith or James Hunter) but i shall improve my behaviour.
(NB : One hour before i get banned, i learned that my girlfriend was cheating on me and i was on my nerves and when the D-classes killed me i exploded because i was only helping them to escape and they killed me twice for no reason but i don't think it will excuse my bad behaviour.)

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'm willing to put an ultimatum : if i break another rule even the minor one i will consent to be banned forever without complaining.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Like i said earlier, the server was really something interesting for me. I've met a bunch of new friends, a lot of good people (Hayxel, James Hunter, 'Pan' Smith, David Bungle...) and bad people (who get banned). I want to rejoin it because the server is the only one i join when i play GMOD because it is really something which really excite me. I swear that i will change my behaviour so please unban me from the server, i found that i was addicted to this server after only one day post-ban i really want to play again with my friends.
Thank you to read my post and i am genuinely sorry for my bad behaviour.

Last edited:

Deleted member 55

Hello @William Papyrus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As you've stated in your post you do indeed agree with the fact that you've been banned for Mass RDM. I would just like to clear a few things up with you.

i got finally banned for MRDM because i killed 4 D-classes who killed me before with guns (i had a knife when i killed them) and i got revenge.
If you are not aware, when you've died in your past life, you can not use that information. So you murdering 4 D-Class after being killed by them is against the rules.

(NB : One hour before i get banned, i learned that my girlfriend was cheating on me and i was on my nerves and when the D-classes killed me i exploded because i was only helping them to escape and they killed me twice for no reason but i don't think it will excuse my bad behaviour.)
This is something I couldn't know however, at the end of the day rules are rules and we simply enforce them to ensure a good quality of RP.

I can see that you understand your punishment and want to play on the server, but it's up to a ban officer for that to decide.
@Flames

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Appeal Accepted

Hi Papyrus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've reduced the ban by one week. Please take this time to review the rules and take precautions to avoid future situations like this. This is a SeriousRP server so, please think before what you do.​

Status
Not open for further replies.