Denied Parawatch spy

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
A new role in the parawatch group of interest that has a disguise kit.
it only has one slot.

to prevent constant annoyance, if the person gets killed or given amnestics, he will get job banned for 30 minutes.

optionally, it could be VIP too, but it's not up to me.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- infiltrating the base is easier and more rewarding (although it's a different job)
- cool to be a fake foundation personnel secretly pulling out the camera to film all of it

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- will become a bit annoying to keep ID checking and keeping Code 1 just because people keep coming as the new job.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
it would add more fun to parawatch. right now it's boring.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+/- neutral i agree sometimes parawatch do have some genuinely good reasons to enter the facility and just get stuck in storage to be a nu-7 marksmans highllight submission to get shot one time i spent 2 hours getting info on scps on the surface and investigating everything around the map

afterwards i had knowledge of 682 9000 Scp foundation prisoners plus Mtf E-11 and 914 info also with information on 860 and extra dimensional portals etc all of this just to be put on a doc and griefed by a random intel although it was a info breach its still annoying i entered the foundation after to investigate went through the vents to get 914 and get killed by a thypoon 12 to the face by a b1

even if you spend time to gather a VERY legit reason to enter it can be worth nothing as you get executed in the first minute

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Neutral leaning -

How and why would a reporter get the means to disguises as military people.

This also puts out way more raiding then reporting

Let's be honest nobody actually does what a reporter is supposed to do and instead just runs in with a glock to kill people. This would support that and basically make it a DC without a hacking tool

Parawatch is fine right now they arent supposed to raid and are only supposed to tell pinewood citizens and others what they see on the GOIs

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support

idk how a reporter class would get a disguise spy kit, doesn't make sense for the intentions of the class

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
-Support

idk how a reporter class would get a disguise spy kit, doesn't make sense for the intentions of the class
Parawatch is a GOI, CGTIVs were reported but Parawatch do stuff against foundation
however, no

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Costin88Boss,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The team believes this suggestion is unneeded, as Parawatch aren't allowed to "raid." While allowed to enter, creating a class to make them as "hidden" as CI Deep Covers would be a very imbalanced approach.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.