Not open for further replies.

Shinan

Jan 24, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:105485252

Discord name:
_shinan

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
approximately 6 months. Took a break back in 2021 and came back 2023, but I'm very invested in the server
(I have 197 or so hours on the server)

In what country are you located?:
Denmark

Time zone:
CEST (Central European Summer Time, GMT+2)

Character name(s):
Patrich "Gestalt" Brandt
Patrich "Lusia" Brandt (Lusia will be the codename if I'm accepted into the role)

Civilian name:
Lui Parker

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I use it every day and it's my main way of communicating. There are rare times when my mic might not work, but I usually manage to fix that within a few minutes or so
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 PVT (Held)
External Affairs Special Agent (CL4) (Holding)
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I received a warning for Mixing a few months (either in January or Februrary) ago. That's my only warn ever
-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Quite frankly I'm much more of a paperwork type of guy than action guy and I like talking more than gunning. As a person who mains DEA, my loyalty lies with the O5. it always has and always will. I'm very good at taking orders without question which I think is definitely a plus when it comes to working for the O5.
I have not done many operations but I'm more than willing to learn and take action where action is needed. I will see this as a great oppertunity to step up in the server leadership and gain new experiences and use my pre-existing experiences to help and aid the O5 council to the fullest

For documentation work: I've done multiple raid reports and post-action reports which lead to my rise in DEA. I especially used a lot of time writing reports when I was an agent to quickly rise to Senior Agent, and here I am today as a Special Agent where I also do actual documents, peace treaties, operations and manage our juniors
I think I do a rather good job managing our DEA juniors. We have good teamwork during negotiations and during our defence against CI. I ensure we have good comms, that people report in and that we hold the positions needed.
I've especially been told that I'm a very calm person and easy to talk to, both by juniors and by civilians I interrogate (in OOC)

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:​
  1. Providing hands-on support to the Overseer Council​
  2. Aiding the OC in overseeing the site. specifically observing departmental conduct and their loyalty to the Foundation​
  3. Preventing information breaches and investigating them accordingly​
  4. Working together with A-1 and their operations if it seems fitting​
  5. Autherising AA in case there is no higher ranked on site during containment breaches​
  6. Providing a direct link from the council to the rest of the site​
  7. Reviewing people of interest and investigating them if ordered by the council just to name a few​

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Patrich "Lusia" Brandt was a previous Special Agent under the name codename of "Gestalt", working for the DEA. During an operation,"Gestalt" was kidnapped by Chaos Insurgency when he tried to gather information on the CI and their plans. He was taken to the back of their base and was locked in a cell for days without food and only minimal water.... At his breaking point, they finally opened the door and fed him in an attempt to soften him up for easier answers... Though his loyalty to the foundation lied to deep in him and only 1 answer came out his mouth... "NO"
CI clearly wasn't happy with this answer and tortured him, gouging out his right eye and cutting off his right hand.
After relentless torture, Gestalt paid his way out, getting amnesticated and returned to site...

"Gestalt", now in no position to keep fighting, was forced to resign from DEA and forfeit his position as Special Agent... But his hopes had not all been lost yet... Gestalt still held his loyalty to the O5 council and the foundation and relentlessly worked to get back in a working state...

and one day, it finally happened... When he got an Email about a Job offer from the Council​

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
oki so

Cons:
the app is pretty lacking in the responsibilities part

not that many interactions and the
ones i had were pretty nice

the lore doesn't tell me anything about the actual character aside then him being kidnapped and promoted

---------------------------------------------
Cons/Pros

the mixing warm isn't a big deal but i would suggest to get some more mtf leadership/dept. director/ experience or general sr.CL4 experience since OSA is a pretty big job

Pros

the why me part of the app is pretty good and detailed as well as the document part

i had limited interactions with you
so i can't judge your leadership skills, how ever the small interaction i had with you were pleasant and you were proffesional

the pros and cons are pretty much even
so i'll give you a
-/+ support leaning to +support

Shinan

Jan 24, 2024
oki so

Cons:
the app is pretty lacking in the responsibilities part

not that many interactions and the
ones i had were pretty nice

the lore doesn't tell me anything about the actual character aside then him being kidnapped and promoted

Cons/Pros

the mixing warm isn't a big deal but i would suggest to get some more mtf leadership/dept. director/ experience or general sr.CL4 experience since OSA is a pretty big job

Pros

the why me part of the app is pretty good and detailed as well as the document part

i had limited interactions with you
so i can't judge your leadership skills, how ever the small interaction i had with you were pleasant and you were proffesional

the pros and cons are pretty much even
so i'll give you a
-/+ support leaning to +support
Thanks for a detailed opinion on my application. I will keep these things in mind if I get rejected again. I will am aspiring to become a DEA Dpt Manager at some point so I'm actively striving towards that

I will also keep it in mind about my backstory till next. My character is basically entirely the same as my DEA with the exact same backstory, so a lot of it lies in my DEA Special Agent application which I didn't think I should add considering that's unecessary filler for a role like this.

thanks for your feedback

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
OSA is a Jr CL4 you really don’t need sr cl4 to get it whatsoever, he has jr CL4 experience (which you don’t even need for a assistant role)

This is not a good take

Reactions: Pirate McPirate

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
OSA is a Jr CL4 you really don’t need sr cl4 to get it whatsoever, he has jr CL4 experience (which you don’t even need for a assistant role)

This is not a good take
didn't knew osa is jr
mb, and it always helps to have experience

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
Thanks for a detailed opinion on my application. I will keep these things in mind if I get rejected again. I will am aspiring to become a DEA Dpt Manager at some point so I'm actively striving towards that

I will also keep it in mind about my backstory till next. My character is basically entirely the same as my DEA with the exact same backstory, so a lot of it lies in my DEA Special Agent application which I didn't think I should add considering that's unecessary filler for a role like this.

thanks for your feedback
np

Kayla

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
+/- support
I see you around, but really not much.
Not too many interaction.
App is pretty decent

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @Shinan

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.

Please contact myself or O5-2 before applying again.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time, after you have spoken to a Council Member.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.