Denied Patrol Kit and SCU model change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
What does this suggestion change:
Uses the alternate white GSD bodygroup skin when selecting patrol kits or SCU.
1705215267664.png
Has something similar been suggested before?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Helps people to tell the difference between station kits and patrol kits, same goes for SCU.
Adds more variety to GSD models which are quite bland as of now.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
May be hard to implement for the kits.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Most SCU and Patrol units often go unnoticed for staying in D-Block, including myself on occasion and this would overall make IA and Sr. GSD's jobs easier.

Edited to include the image.

Last edited:

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
I like the idea of making them more distinct, but I don't know what the alternative bodygroup looks like. Can somebody send a screenshot of it in here?

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
-support

requires overhaul of ancient MilRP plugin. Too much work for too little in return. Use distinct equipment to distinguish. Primary weapon sound if no perma, shield type, additional utility.

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
-support

requires overhaul of ancient MilRP plugin. Too much work for too little in return. Use distinct equipment to distinguish. Primary weapon sound if no perma, shield type, additional utility.
your only argument is that this would be hard to implement which i have already stated, also your ways to distinguish are why i am making this suggestion, virtually 0 patrol kits go punished when in d-block, which makes it obvious that your ways of distinguishing others is never used, this would actually have an impact and would see station kits used more often since they have been abandoned when the tranq was removed.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Would really help enforce those rules, as it's currently very difficult to notice it.

Not sure if I wouldn't rather it be the other way around, i.e. stationed GSD have white uniform, patrolling GSD have regular uniform.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Michael Jetnikov ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This has been denied due to content team deeming it a not necessary change to gensec. If you have any questions feel free to DM me

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.