Accepted PC Changes

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graves

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would consist of a new model that would change the appearance of the Private Contractors, removing the old one, and possible addition to the PC arsenal with tools to assist with Assassinations, FOB destruction, etc. If possible that is.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't believe so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Skin Change

People would be less likely to mistake the PC for SAS or STS since the current model was ripped out of the COD SAS models.
They would also be able to identify whether PC or Enemy.
Arsenal Addition
Would be easier to complete certain tasks if the target is in base and the doors were all locked there would be a very slim chance of completing it and would just be a waste of time to first locate and access the target.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Skin Change

Not exactly needed but something I felt it could be done
People would probably need to adapt to this new model considering it has never been done before, or probably not.
Arsenal Addition
Not that I could think of which can be a downside to NATO or NWO considering it is 1/2 PCs against an entire base so I doubt there would be any negatives

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Skin Change

The reason why I think this should be accepted is that the old skins look bland and boring, out with the old in with the new since a lot of other regiments in NWO and NATO have received and not much love has been given to the civilian role nor any RP has been really established that much, so I feel like anything as little as this would be nice for a change
Arsenal Addition
A lot of changes have been going around with new equipment and everything making it so that the regiments can enjoy their fun new tools. But for me and those who play PC, don't get much attention so I think this slight change can make it more fun and flexible for PCs and so that people who pay for PCs get their money's worth for the job they need.
Skin Change
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2745321133&searchtext= (My second favourite)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245700126&searchtext= (My third favourite)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2829204868&searchtext= (My most favourite)
Arsenal Addition

C4?
Hacking Device?
Lockpick?

Please do consider, I do wish to see anything even slightest new to the PC job
Thank you! <3

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
- Support
+Some parts i do agree but with the ghost model thats more for SAS alone
- PC is already OP enough and doesnt really need much of a change

= Adding onto this from another perspective i would like to see PC do more things which might have a slight change for it to be more general use

parker

Sep 24, 2022
= Neutral
Hacking tool, yeah
C4 HELL NO, way to OP
Lock picks aint a thing
a skin change for PC, hell yeah

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+support on playermodel change
-support on tools

Skin Change:
Personally, I think the model looks off compared to the rest, and also a bit confusing, also too dark already, we got enough dark uniforms as it is, the current model looks like a model from SCPRP, doesn't really fit the PC vibe or MRP Vibe, a more human looking one would be better, I think I've suggested before a PC Playermodel which also came with variations, so not all PCs look the same

Tools:
I don't think that is much needed, other than C4 honestly, the others are a bit too broken imo, and would make the job too easy to farm money, and not enough work and roleplaying, the C4 I agree due making it easier perform one of the tasks, which I honestly don't know how it was done before, seeing how PC has no C4 or anything? Guessing they had shovel, but yeah

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Hacking tool/Lockpick
- Timed C4, too OP, maybe sticky nades instead?
+/- I change of model would make it more appealing, but probably not the ones suggested.

+ More versatile = More incentive = More referrals = More players (on paper)

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Bonsai , Your suggestion has been accepted. We will not be adding and new equipment to PC as they are a support job not a turn the tide of war job. We will look into new skins so the do not look like SAS/STS. Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.