Denied PC + RMP/AOR? Model Changes + Hersh Model

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
New PC Model, that looks nicer, and somewhat not as darker
For RMP/AOR I found 2 new models, that require some edits, to fit with the server, changing the names and etc, but personally could fit either RMP or AOR or both, depending on the verdict
I also found a model that works for Hersh (Or General of the Army in general)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes it has, but I think mine might work, since way way lighter, tho not as cool looking as some, but personally a improvement?

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Easier to see
+ Looks more human like honestly
+ Better model than the RMP one which doesn't look the best?
+ Makes AOR look less like BDSM Regiment
+ No positive, just looks nice

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Doesn't look the best, and uses the HL Male Faces
- People's Feedback and Regiment is accepted, also I'd like hear other people, I just made this suggestion to try my luck, I'm not saying they need be changed, especially AOR/RMP since they do their job just fine, but if we can find a somewhat better one would also be good
- Somewhat heavy?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this model would work nice with PC https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612330730&searchtext= seeing how it fits the general idea, plus it's really light, and it's not as dark as the current one, which can be a complain, seeing how many dark regiment/uniforms we got

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1360818478&searchtext= & https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1239828554&searchtext= For RMP/AOR, They come with a big variety of models, which can be used to fill the jobs, even marksman? Only requires changes possibly to feature the Logo + Name instead of Police? But that might not be needed too

The model in Question for Hersh aka Gen of the Army is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855821363&searchtext= tho it would require changes possibly to remove any Galaxy Police association?, but other than that looks nice

Personally all these models are just in case they work out and fit the server, tho some are a bit heavier, and some don't look that unique or good, but I think moving from the Darker scheme, to a more actual camo would work better, and models that fit the regiments and etc better

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
-support
first off all it is up to AOR/RMP RC if they want new models (which is for all reg that rc decides yes or no)
the models are realy bad
aor is fine (for those not reading it i refer to this in the suggestion saying and i quote " Makes AOR look less like BDSM Regiment" ) we look fine and are already doing other things for aor to get more activity so i say thank you for worring but no

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleem Abdul

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Gonna take a second to contemplate why drako just mentioned BDSM in a model suggestion,
overall the models aren't unfit for the classes, but I think the models that are there currently fit much better personally.
Though I could definitely see Hersh rocking that model, so I'll +Support for that.

parker

Sep 24, 2022
Gonna take a second to contemplate why drako just mentioned BDSM in a model suggestion,
overall the models aren't unfit for the classes, but I think the models that are there currently fit much better personally.
Though I could definitely see Hersh rocking that model, so I'll +Support for that.
read the suggestion fully before commenting, the person who made the suggestion mentioned it.
-support the models are fine how they are

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-support
If AOR/RMP wanted new models they would have to fix that themself mainly and the PC model is basic

+support on the hersh model tho
would fit bc guy is like 42

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
- Support
As of now, AOR is not looking for new models as the ones we have is fine.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support
first off all it is up to AOR/RMP RC if they want new models (which is for all reg that rc decides yes or no)
the models are realy bad
aor is fine (for those not reading it i refer to this in the suggestion saying and i quote " Makes AOR look less like BDSM Regiment" ) we look fine and are already doing other things for aor to get more activity so i say thank you for worring but no
I understand it's for RC to decide, I just made this suggestion cause I personally don't like how many dark models we got on the server, especially with the Source Lighting, which makes it even harder to see
Some AOR models are fine, but there are 1 or 2? That look like the BDSM Suit, and fair enough, I said AOR/RMP cause it was up for the SL to decide, personally RMP Model is really really bad, and doesn't fit much the Military Polices scheme imo

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
I was looking for addons and etc, and found these models, and decide to suggest, like I said in my original post, I don't think they look the best and unique, but I just don't like the darker style for models we got so far, there's too many, personally imo only SAS/STS should have a darker uniform

Also yes, I think a different model for the highest general should be unique from other Gens

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
read the suggestion fully before commenting, the person who made the suggestion mentioned it.
-support the models are fine how they are
As I said, I think they are fine, and I didn't said my models I found were better or anything, but just moving from the Darker Uniform to a more Military/Camo model scheme would be better

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support
If AOR/RMP wanted new models they would have to fix that themself mainly and the PC model is basic

+support on the hersh model tho
would fit bc guy is like 42
I just suggested cause it somewhat worked for the Military Scheme, and fitted with Military Police only needed some changes
I agree the PC Model is basic, but comparing to the current one, would be better, right now the current one looks like a SCP Model, and lacks the human part, feels like we are hiring Darth Vader

I didn't know that, but even better, more fitting XD

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @MLGMagicHoodini , Your suggestion has been denied.

The reason why content team is denying this suggestion is:

The PC model that you suggested just doesn't look right for the Job.
AOR and RMP Regimental Command would have to suggest the model change themselves for it to be approved/denied.
For the GRM suggestion, we just won't be changing the model for 1 job.

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.