Peasant's Departure

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Hello everyone. I know this news may come as a surprise to some of you as I have not told anyone that I'm leaving the server. But to cut straight to the point, yes, I am leaving. My journey on this server began back in July of 2022. I was very bored of video games in general, so I was searching for a game to keep me occupied and that's when I found SCP-RP. I had heard of the SCP universe before, but I had never played on a RP server before. After just a couple days of playing I became hooked. I shot the owner Ventz a message basically letting him know how much I had enjoyed the server. He got back to me relatively quick. Hearing that the owner appreciated my feedback further solidified my choice of wanting to play on this particular RP server. After taking a 6-month break, I have been on this server actively since January of 2023.

Let me just start by saying that I will NOT be leaving the discord server. You guys can still ping me for whatever you need me for or shoot me a DM. Just because I'm moving on from the server doesn't mean I'm moving on from my friends.

I'd also like to thank all of the people who helped me get to where I wanted to be on the server. Whether it be Site Command or Alpha-1, you all made my time on this server a truly enjoyable one and I thank you for that.

I'll still pop into the server occasionally to say hi to those of you that remember me.

It's been a trip o7

Last edited:

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
o7 One of the most chill guys I've met in CN. Take care!