Your in-game name: Charles Manson
Your SteamID: 76561198123125731
Your steam community link: https://www.steamidfinder.com/lookup/_udFeXus/
Date of ban: 01/07/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Macro / Scripts
Who banned you:Lunar
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Getting banned, I will never do something similar again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Never.
Why should you be unbanned: I'm a new player, as I understand its ideal to first teach new players rules and then enforce those rules on them. I left my character going going left to right looking to the ground for almost 15 minutes (this was the MACRO), and this got me banned for a week. I'm to new to the server, I want to learn and thrive, I want to help grow this community! If I was an admin I would never treat someone like that! I would probably kick the player first and then warning the player after!
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I won't do this again, I would never stay AFK ever again, neither use macros again. Why would I risk/give the chance for some power-hungry admin to "excuse" ban me again? Never.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to help grow this community, I wan't to expand my SCP lore, I want to be a medic a guard a d-class and do all my roles as intended. I want to play asap!

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Pedrao,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.

In relation to it, I have reduced it to 4 days as you are a new player (starting from the time you were banned).

Please take the time to review the rules prior to rejoining when the ban expires soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.