Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
Your in-game name: Pen Pozniak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448518499
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 24/02/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): scripting - 1708808016513.png
Who banned you: Sean "Fearless"
Ban length?: 16 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i havent scripted as i just exited the game and when i entered the game when i TABed it flagged as scripting which i NEVER scripted before.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? - yes
Why should you be unbanned: becuase i haven't scripted and also why would i waste 2 years of this game and then cheat??, i think that really stupid of me to do but i have never scripted in any game.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by reading the rules but i havent cheated.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because i spend money on this game and i dont want 40 pounds wasted by a ban.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Hello Pen.

I know you may feel this was unfair. But i only did was told by @Auburn and following the protocol we have about the Reason you got banned . But Auburn will Explain the situation Further

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
Nah its fine but its weird as i havent moved as i TAB'ed out and TAB'ed back in to the game and second to know that am in a staff sit for scripting.

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Hi Pen,

When Ventz set the anti-cheat system up, he instructed us as staff to investigate and issue an appropriate ban to everyone it flags up. If you have any clips or evidence to prove you were not cheating please provide them, but unfortunately, the situation here has to be treated as guilty until proven innocent.

I've contacted NL to get some more guidance on how to handle cases like these, in the meantime we thank you for your patience.

Regards
Auburn

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
Hi Pen,

When Ventz set the anti-cheat system up, he instructed us as staff to investigate and issue an appropriate ban to everyone it flags up. If you have any clips or evidence to prove you were not cheating please provide them, but unfortunately, the situation here has to be treated as guilty until proven innocent.

I've contacted NL to get some more guidance on how to handle cases like these, in the meantime we thank you for your patience.

Regards
Auburn
Thank you for answering the sit Auburn, i have no videos or clips to show as i removed medal as i through it would be fine but it isn't.

I dont really know how to provide that i am innocent as i dont have anything to provide as proof.
However i dont know if this would work but i use to be a moderator for this server the URL is this:
And i have worked my way to become a senior moderator with my mentor Atlas when he was a Head moderator.
I try to help people when i was on moderator and try to be friendly with player in the CN community and i tried my best and have resigned (Blacklisted because i didnt wait until the next meeting / Told SL Scotman to Leave).
I never hacked in my life and i don't know if its because i jumped and TAB'ed out or if its becuase of something else but i never intented to cheat in the first play and i hope this could give a little help with my innocent until its proven.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Pen Pozniak

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am happy to give you another chance - please keep in mind however that any further notifications of you scripting will not be seen as a coincidence.

You have been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.