Pen Pozniak Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
Your in-game name: Pen Pozniak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448518499
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857302726/
Date of ban: 09/01/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Death Threats
Who banned you: Luft
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Never death threat anybody even if they are minging , RDMing , NLRing , ect.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? To extent I think this is my First ban
Why should you be unbanned: I understand that death threat are very serious and i am sorry that i have said to the user but what i do not understand is why the guy who reported me took about 2-3 week to report me and show the video but never the less it doesnt matter as i am very sorry to the user that i have said those words towards them.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Be gaged for a Week so i would be able to say anything and use Ts for communcation (because it is in RP reason that TS is In charactor) or be fucking smart on what i say.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have a rank that would need as in CI.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hello @Pen Pozniak

After having spoken to Yeke the same day that I had banned you, we both came to the conclusion that the time of the report had no correlation whatsoever to the ban. It took the user 1 week to report it, and the reasonings for so are not clear to me. Either way, this was a valid ban, and the time of the report does not matter in this case.​

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Pen Pozniak ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the footage provided to me and discussing this, this was unfortunately a mischaracterisation of our ruleset and as such you should have been banned for Severe Toxicity and not Death Threats, due to the fact your time has been over-served for this mischaracterisation, I will unban you, however please note in future instances telling players to "kill themselves" is not appropriate in any circumstance.

Please contact an admin in game and we will remove the Death Threats from your record and replace it with a Severe Toxicity warning in response to this appeal so it is logged appropriately.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.