Phill Dee #4 [SCPRP-UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Phill Dee

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 38 full days of playtime

In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Phill Dee (Andy Patterson/Thomas Saxo Glover)

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord ID (name#0000): Ninjabanana305

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP-UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scprp-uk-thomas-glover-app-3.21436/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-phill-dee-staff-app-2nd-app.15937/#post-104839
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-phill-dee-mod-applaction-1st.15072/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No warns or bans

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- As seen in my last app's i have an extensive record of staff experience and also some experience form this community as staff also

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- With being part of this server for quite some time now i have gained lots and lots of knowledge around serious RP, along with that i had also played many other servers before joining this one.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At the moment i've dropped by activity a bit but still managing about 3-6 hours most days and would be able to make the time for my weekly req's

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- After being staff some time ago id like to make a return to the team as when playing late at night or peak times ive seen myself waiting 15+min for a sit to be taken, i know that the server gets very busy with things like this and i would love to be able to get those wait times down. Along with that when on ECA/IA i love helping the new players who are just starting out and learning, i believe as staff i would be quite helpful towards those kinds of people asking questions as my extensive experience working with many departments i could explain almost anything on the server that they had questions about

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think as stated above i could bring many things to the staff team. My activity means that i will be around a lot to help out the players and fellow staff of CN.
My willingness to help people will set good examples to the new players that may need assistance. Along with these i have also been staff on this server before and others which i think gives me an added bonus, as i would require less training to get ready for the team again, more of just a refresher to get me going. my friendliness across the whole server as seeing a familiar face when in a sit is always reassuring and there aren't many people who i don't know

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-cool ass dude
-we dont talk about the tribunal

Last edited:

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
Hello @phill-dee//Andy Patterson , today I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

- Active within the server
- Detailed Application
- Previous staffing experience
- Good Interactions

I believe it's been some time since I had seen questionable behaviour from you within external discords. I understand you have been questioned regarding it and you were upfront about it and I have not seen anything of the sorts since. You should be a good fit for the staff team.

Good Luck,
@Stealth

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Thanks to everyone for the support which i have received so far, and as for the comment about the external discord issue im sure that the staff team can talk about it while im being reviewed but if who ever is accepting/denying this has questions for me feel free to message and or find me ingame and ill talk freely about those things mentioned

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• oh hey it's phil, you inducted me into IA. so uh, i made CO btw, if you remember that convo

• experienced

• etc.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Good interactions
Good application