Status
Not open for further replies.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord name: ninjabanana305

For how long have you played on CG SCP: i think around 4 months now but maybe slightly longer

In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Phill Dee

Civilian name: Edward Thomas

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: YES this is my main communication method
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- IA Ambassador
- CI Alpha (played once but still holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Never

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

- After seeing Charles has made a his progression to ECM (congrats if your reading) I see the need for a new dept. Director and feel like the natural progression in my career is to move upwards and take hold of IA and show people what we are truly worty of.
- As ambassador i have a few thoughts on what could be done to improve the department, as a director this goal would be much more feasible
- I would enjoy a higher level of RP with people which i think might be easier with the potential of more SC interactions

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

- I have now gained some CL4 experience and feel that with some orientation and maybe supervision that i am ready to take lead along side john deer in leading this department.

- The really good relations which i have formed with other departments will be a big help in keeping the feelings and tension between us and the rest of the site at ease

- I have come to know and love our IA team from the directors all way to our great agents. As director i believe i could make these people so much better in some ways

- I think my great leadership skills have shown and would tell people that i'm ready to take this next step in my career

- I am a very approachable person who keeps their cool during tough situations and with good critical thinking this can be very useful

- I would like to add that I have 0 departmental strikes this showing my knowledge of whats expected in IA

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

These are what i believe the duties of DoIA but may be more that are hidden to the public
- operation of the CL4 blast door
- Overseeing IA as a whole ensuring the agents/ambassadors are behaving and preforming well
- Working with the other DoIA in reviewing, accepting/interviewing potential ambassadors
- Overseeing/approving IA investigators
- Working more closely with Ethics, Overseer's and SA conversing with them that the higher clearance people are still following protocols and policy's
- Dealing with complaints regarding ambassadors and potentially agents if it is serious enough
- Although Ambassadors should be working closely with other departments it is usually good for the Directors to be friendly with other leaders ensuing that relations don't degrade and cause tensions
- Updating/reviewing/creating IA policy's and guidelines to help the department act in a more controlled manor

I think there is more than this but those things wont be known to the public

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phill Dee was born in Northern Ireland in the coastal town Newcastle. He had a normal life until his teen years when during what people called "The Troubles" there was many attacks on his town and surrounding areas It was when he was 19Years old that he started thinking that these troubles made no sense and wanted to start researching them. He soon noticed that the lumber yard in the nearby forest was constantly targeted. This was extremely strange, it was common for people to go missing or die during these times. After dressing in green to blend in with the the surroundings in the area phill making his way to the lumberyard was shot in the leg falling to the ground. Strange man claiming to be military staff took him to a quiet dark room where he was questioned and given medical attention. Phill swiftly noticed that these men had no military uniform no ID's and why did they know where to go in the forest straight to this detainment center things weren't adding up. after the injury and being let go Phill woke up at home and stopped looking into these people as i was getting to dangerous.

Further years down the line unknown to the public there was a breach of an SCP at the local "lumbar yard" that started terrorizing the locals while MTF's tried stopping it. Phill started freaking out but released he had seen these people fighting the monsters before, it took him a while but it came to him.. the time he was shot. it was these men. Phill went to the crawl space in the house taking his trusty weapon a P90 and while hiding in the corner of the house these zombie like creatures started breaching doors and running wild Phill closed his eyes and opened fire while there was nothing but fire fights outside. after about 2 hours the shots became less frequent he was sitting alone crying not knowing what happened. The MTF's went through houses room by room clearing them finding an absurd amount of bodies in Phills house when they got to the kitchen they seen him alive still wielding his gun them shouting at him he dropped his weapon and listened to them following for his safety. They took him back to the lumber yard phill now getting serious dejavu after the people at base asking what happened and why they brought a civi back they explained he was the last man standing in his town and from there Phill started working for the people who saved his life.

"Wolf"

Jul 22, 2023
+Support
-Outstanding Ambassador
-Nice & Friendly
-Very
Helpful
-Is Phill

-̶I̶f̶ h̶e̶ i̶s̶n̶t̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ a̶s̶ D̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ D̶u̶m̶b̶

Last edited:

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
+Support
- One of the ambassadors of all time
- Active more than other ambassadors
- Understanding with arrests
- Good example for others

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
+Massive Support
-Done an Awesome amount of work as Ambassador these few months
-Is extremely Friendly to People on Site
-Serious when needed
-Good App

Goodluck Buddy

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Neutral
+ Activity is good but not great.
+ Good interactions.
+/- Tries to have an unbiased opinion on most things.
+/- I've heard you made a cross-training with IA and E-11, something unheard of but a great way to build inter-departmental relations. But you still missed opportunities to create new roleplay experiences for people.
+/- Shown some leadership qualities needed for Ambassador.
- Not many good points on why you should be a Director.
- Application is all bullet-points, doesn't really show how all your different qualities make a difference on each other.
- Stated "These are what i believe the duties", it's okay to not be sure but it doesn't sound too great to state it for everyone.

Phil, I think you have great potential to become a great Ambassador and need to spend more time on that to continue to build yourself up. As of now you are a potential candidate for Director, but you are still missing some of the important qualities that is needed from a Director. The Director needs to show impressive leadership skills, and show that they can take control of any situation that is within their reach and I am yet to see that from you Phil. You have the potential, but I don't think you're just there yet. Don't take my opinions personally or as a bad thing, but instead a opportunity to understand where you can improve on.

Good luck.

Reactions: Tim Drake

yedekkral

Jun 26, 2023
Support, He is one of the most active ambassadors, knows his rules, and carries himself calmly and professionally. He is the second-best candidate but still a new ambassador.

Last edited:

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
+++Support
+Great ambassador
+Friendly
+Good knowledge
+IA trained me
Good luck phil

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Forum_Post_CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Mr. Dee for Director of Internal Affairs

Good Evening Mr. Dee,

Thank you for showing an interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Director. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.