Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No, this is not my first application.

Ambassador Application (LINKED)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Monday May First 2023 - RDM (Killed d-class as a cadet)

Tuesday May Second 2023 - Naming Convention (Name was Jefferey Coomer)
Saturday May Twenty-Seventh 2023 - FailRP (Unaware of what this was for)
Saturday June Third 2023 - RDM (Unknown)
Tuesday August Twenty-ninth 2023 - Mixing (Talked as a 939 instance during an individual event)
Thursday August Thirty-first 2023 - RDM (Killed a person who was constantly harassing someone)

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I was on a server known as FantasyRP and LOTC (MInecraft) as a Lore / Event team but it was a very unpopulated server. I am very fond of the idea to grow activity and I wished to continue to make some lore known with some unique events.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
On occassion, I do; But I am not known for that. I am a very active member but I'd rather not contribute by making everything serious.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Due to different timezones, school + work.
I can average Three hours at most on weekdays
Weekends are all the time I need.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I wish to become Game Master to be able to continue and progress activity on a average span. I wish to give people some motive to play and have fun on the server when there really isn't much to do. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of inspiration from people within the Game Master Ranks that wish for me to apply due to said ideas.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I want to grow activity, fair game, lore appealing situations, and good roleplay for everyone to enjoy. Those people can be the tough and serious to the wacky and funny people that wish to just enjoy the server. I will not

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
(This will be separated into three sections & will be spoilered to reduce clouding other information)

A Cultist's Arrival:
A normal day as always in Pinewood; the dropping temperatures, the constant militia fighting, the Canadian Military's efforts of halting operations. Something lurks in the shadows, a hooded individual, a cult member from an unknown alias. He concedes to work with the Canadian Military, but due to their harsh nature, they decline. The hooded man apologizes and walks towards the bunker to the Green Men, he asks to work with them, yet they seem harsher. The UN's presence seems to annoy the cultist so the UN is ignored but they proceed to work with the mayor of Pinewood. They discuss information, religious beliefs, and personal details as the Cultist makes tea. A scary figure yet they are optimistic.

One Phone Call:
A strange phone call is made to the surface operatives of Site-65, those whom answer are met with frantic calls for help and a line of static caught between them. The operatives are confused as they should be but then, a figure of static appears. The figure seems aberrant and violent, beginning to attack or harm foundation personnel but cannot seem to leave the areas around the phones. Operatives are tasked with disconnecting the phones to block the main source and by order of the Site Administration, are to TERMINATE the anomaly.

Heated in Winter:
An odd temperature begins to erode from 7722's containment chamber, a glowing ball of light sits in the corner by 7722's bookshelf. Though still, it moves every three minutes into separate, yet isolated locations. MTF E-11, Containment Units, and Response Teams are tasked with attempting to learn and contain the anomaly before disappearing into separate locations.​

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Cries of a Whittman:

A recent breach has sent an unknowing subject into a chamber that was caused by SCP-7722 and TYPE-GREEN-A's medaling. Cracks in the walls around SCP-1162's containment chamber begins to appear as holes of static begin to break out. In due time, a gate way of some sort appears and opens. Those who walk in find an empty space, of void and static. People are seen walking aimlessly through this void, unresponsive and dronish. A massive pillar in the middle is seen, but not just any pillar; it is a radio tower. A radio tower with an emulating sequence of numbers coming from it.
Those who walked in are tasked with eliminating various threats and neutralizing the radio tower that is seemingly keeping these people entrapped.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
A series of debates have been formed from the pockets of Alpha-1, regarding them for their brutality and anger but something is amidst the foundation that A-1 and O-1 will be tasked with solving. Rival's at heart, the ethics committees' lap dogs and the Site Inspector's battle droids will have to work together to solve and halt this situation.
An unsuspected arrangement between Site Direction and UNGOC have been made, and something fishy is happening between these two parties. Do not be fooled by the mistakes that GOC have made, they are aware.
A-1:

Pretenders and AWOL members of A-1 have been found lurking in the shadows of the ISD. Multiple LTCOM A-1 have been dispatched with the DEA to work with halting these pretenders from upholding foundation safety and leaking classified documents. DEA and A-1 must find groups of these AWOL members to disrupt and stop their schemes to keep upholding the veil.

Nu-7:
A new shipment of 939 instances have been set to arrive at Site-65 due to a nearby facility's construction project. The convoy has been attacked on the way into Pinewood but the 939 instances are released into the public. NU-7 and Surface Operations are tasked with containing or terminating the 939 instances, however these are no regular 939 instances. The instances are the deadliest of the hive, known for their immense strength and flesh based body armor. Surface Operations must get this over quickly and attempt to establish a gathering party for the rest of the convoy.

E-11:
Multiple new instances of Reality Bending Anomalies have been situated within the depths of HCZ. Before they know it, the lights have been destroyed in lower HCZ and must fight in the dark to recontain these anomalies before they reach the upper levels of the site. These anomalies work in the shadows so they must stick to their senses and their guns.
CI:
A GOC convoy has been spotted arriving within the borders of Pinewood. Chaos Insurgency are tasked with disposing of the GOC on the convoy and capture the convoy to take back to their base. This will be a tough example but due to the strength of the Insurgency, they will prevail if the GOC grow tiresome. Prisoners are on this convoy but that does not mean they will assist you in your efforts.
UNGOC:
As above, the GOC are tasked with disposing of the hostile Chaos Insurgents that attacked their incoming shipment of weaponry, intel, and prisoners of war. Take back what is rightfully yours and what is meant to protect you from the anomalies ahead. The information that the Prisoners hold is of most value and if that information falls into the Chaos Insurgency's hands, destruction and discord will arise.

Foundation Staff:

An anomaly of great might has been seen rummaging and running rampant around the foundation. Foundation as a whole are to stop this anomaly from continuing its chaos. The Anomaly? A Pattern screamer entity, an entity that can shift through it's reality and ours. This anomaly will require sections to be distorted and held to be able to recontain or terminate the anomaly. You have a choice, either you recontain and calm the entity or you terminate the entity. (Either choice will have a possible consequence on your roleplay in the future.)

Thank you

Rowling
Mapper
Lykos
Crota
Randal
Ryan
Yeti
Painter
Darkstar
(For helping me get through the struggle of continuing this application and biting the bullet ♥️.)

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
+ Support

Good event ideas, looking at the pac3 requests also knows how to use PAC3. Good interactions in game. A decent amount of warns but they are mostly expired, also good server playtime

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+ Support

Solid Event ideas that can easily be expanded on or condensed.
Knowledge on Pac3 obvious from the Requests.
Playtime is solid.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support (mistaken for someone else for the -support, apologies)
-Good Application

-No bad experiences

Last edited:

Snavier

May 5, 2023
-Support
- RDM'D me for no reason a few minutes ago
20230921182637_1.jpg

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1v3UcEKzDA1dif/d13378gpYXfB?invite=cr-MSx4blIsMTU2OTgwMTkwLA
Unfortunately- this is not me, because the only time I’ve been on today was CI and SCPS. Also, I sound way different.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t constantly change your replies but I am not to budge.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Snavier ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team me for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.