SCP-RP USA

[Do you have a mic?]
Yes.

[List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held]
GENSEC Captain x2

[Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?]
1 Warning for Micspam (1 Year Ago)

[Why are you applying for Site Advisor?]
I have a huge interest in the passive RP, and with two different experiences of having Level 4, along with document work and my role in Lore Writing, I feel I can help and contribute a decent amount of Passive RP while also being able to do more beyond the current position that I have been stuck in. I am able to consider situation in roleplays beyond combat, and genuinely try to go for a roleplay approach before picking my weapon up.

[What makes you suitable for Site Administration?]
I have experience with Level 4 Positions, along with a lot of experience on the server. As well, my level is up to 105. I have contributed a lot of time and effort into this server, and I feel as if I can let it show as Site Administration. Despite having a rough time with my applications, I have still remained on the server and have tried everything.

[What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?]
Site Administration are tasked with management of Site-Wide Situations, this could be something along the lines of decisions regarding Task Forces, unless overridden by superiors, and as well, may handle any situations that arise within the Foundation. They may also spectate tests and interact with visitors such as G.O.C or other GOIs that may request entry within the Foundation.

[Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in]
I have yet to give it much thought, as I haven't been motivated to fully flesh out a character for a position that I've been ever changing in, waiting to stick with a branch or group that I feel I fit in with the most. However, I know how to write and make detailed paragraphs, and if I do land this position, I can fully write out a Character for this position, since it is a Position that holds a lot of weight.​

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - ["Pierre"]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 16/04/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Khan"​

Status
Not open for further replies.