Denied Playable piano

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
So i think there is still a playable piano installed on the server but it is not being used, if not install it.
So place a piano like somewhere in pw or a new room for it, a piano is jist fun to have maybe one even in every base.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More stuff to do when bored, way to earn money. Makes people learn to read notes and nice to hear
Aswell fills up some empty noises with new ones. And cause it looks beautifal
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Sound may annoy you but can be turned down in console, a bit more lag..(cn doesnt lag)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted
I think it should be accepted cause piano is awesome snd reasons above! And its a innocent suggestion AND I KNOW O-1 HAS ONE BUT MAKE IT PUBLIC FR

Last edited:

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
There actually is a piano around the map. This prop is not used often since these kind of interactive prop add to the lag.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Funny thing is. On UK Nu-7 bought a piano for around 400k during an event with MC&D It was on server for a week

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
There are pianos in use currently, typically they get propped in for a set amount of time post an event.
I think while this would be cool, I don't think it'd entirely fit. We are scientists/combatants and when on duty you wouldn't really sit and play fur elis quite slowly when your friend next to you is being shot? As much of as a chad move that'd be

Eizaas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Aug 6, 2022
+support megalovania incoming

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @JustADutch,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because, to put it simply, it would just simply make no sense to give a piano to everyone else in the SCP, although we understand it would be nice.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.