Denied PLEASE MAKE INTERROGATE TAKE LESS TIME

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would change the amount of time it takes to use the interrogate tool to strip keycards.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Will make all the difference in the world during sweeps because it currently takes ~20-21 seconds to interrogate a dclass after weapon checking. Now do that for 20 dclass while they are trying to break out and trying to kill you. It is the biggest pain about sweeps, its very hard to get them all checked properly. And also this change would be a QoL change saving time and patience trying to strip people.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I do not foresee many if any drawbacks from this, i'm not asking it to be an instant time just shorter.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion would drastically improve sweep efficiency. Make it easier for anybody attempting to use tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: TootsMcScoots
to be fair patting somebody down for something as thin as paper and smaller than a phone would be pretty slow - checking everybody is a waste and this seems more like a matter of how sweeps are run.
checking who uses the dispensers from the glass room and shooting them is a surefire way of getting cards as well as interrogating all brutes and scouts, as they are most often the ones who are experienced enough to use cards well

i see what you mean tho
ofc yea makes sense, however since we cant shoot for using the dispenser, we have to just rely on them pulling their cards out

and yea often during sweeps if we don't have time we normally just check the scouts and brutes lmao

Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Fosho usually they move and i shoot them which is also fun but when they dont its just boring for both sides just waiting for it to happen and sometimes people move there camera and they didnt mean to and it cancels it no reason to be that long to find a bright color keycard instead of a gun or even a small knife.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Trap Jesus ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This suggestion has been marked denied due to that fact that this seems more of a need to talk to teammates to help you than QOL update.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.