Pope's Moderator Application

The Pope.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): thatgamingwolfedg (i was like 11 pls don't judge)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 2d 04h 13m 47s

In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET

NATO name (regiment and rank): -
NWO name (regiment and rank): Zhorik 'Pope' Moscow SWB Warrant Officer
Civilian name: -
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:561977648

Discord ID: kris.pope

Do you have a mic?: yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- no

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, I have been a staff member in a few communities however non of them were gmod communities. I am aware of the responsibility and the requirements for Moderation. I have gained experience from Moderating chats to enforcing rules on games when needed. Some of these staff member periods was on a RP server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, I was part and still am part of a few serious RP servers of other communities in different games or places. I enjoy RP in many forms, being casual or serious it is a fun thing to do. I have had much experience in creating or playing in RP situations.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- 2-6, more or less depending on if I have plans IRL or if am home all day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I wish to help out the Server and allow it to live on longer as I feel this is a genuine server I enjoy playing on. I would love to contribute to this community by helping with Moderation and being a more prominent part of it. I also wish to gain experience for Moderation on Gmod Servers specifically.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am able to give fair punishments without bias and address situations without issue. I am a great Multitask-er and can carry out multiple things simultaneously. I am no stranger to criticism and try my best to adjust myself to help others.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Pope,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I can tell you have the passion to be a staff member however you're in game activity is very low, As you have only returned to CG recently before we can even consider you for staff first I will need you to play on the server actively for 2 weeks to prove you are back and are here to stay.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​