Not open for further replies.

The Pope.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 18, 2023
Germany
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): thatgamingwolfedg
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2w 0d 05h 35m 08s (at the time of writing)
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET / UTC +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): (No trained character)
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS MSGT Zhorik [Moscow]
Civilian name: (No character)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:561977648
Discord ID: 478853434934689803
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Here: (Denied due to inactivity at the time)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have been Moderator in other small communities that were related to some sort of RP or not even RP and just general gaming, none were Gmod communities however. I am also fairly aware of my role and what I can and can not do as Staff.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I am a prominent member of a few RP communities, I have had my own share of serious RP as well as RP purely for fun. I can say it is quite enjoyable at times.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Midweek: 2-5
Weekend: Literally 9 or more if I have no plans for the day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
This server was and still is what I personally believe is the best experience I've had with Gmod servers for a long time now. I have been a member of this community for quite some time and want to support the server by helping through Staff work as well as gain some experience on Gmod Moderation. I am (from a personal perspective) a trustworthy person who people can talk with to solve issues they have on the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a good sense of fair punishments and how to be a generally nice staff member, Multitasking and being the Neutral middle in conflicts is a "strong suit" of mine, examples would be like being able to handle arguments without bias. Being under Stress is no issue and I can take criticism openly to improve what I lack in my competence in Moderation. I can be Strict about things but also allow some fun without harming anyone.

(I had a issue with my Gmod for some time where I couldn't log on at all or only for a few minutes without being kicked to the server select if you question the activity and the less than an hour playtime on some days, Harry and Magnus can Confirm)

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+/- Neutral

- No warns/Bans
- Decent Vtime

- Unsure of activity
- Unsure of rule knowledge
- No interactions

Hello, I've decided to leave you with a Neutral
I currently have no interactions with you nor have I heard from you so I'm unsure how you are in terms of personality. I haven't seen any sits called on you and you have no warns/bans which is a great upside. I'm just unsure on your activity and rule knowledge. For these reasons i'm giving you a neutral.
Regardless, best of luck on your verdict.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Amazing interactions, a showmodel for how a good player should behave, no complaints

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
+ Support

+ No warns/bans
+ Good but few interactions
+ Rule knowledge

+/- Unsure about vtime past 2 weeks

Hello Pope! I think you would make a great fit into the staff team. You have no warnings on your record and I've had some interactions with you that were good. You probably have good rule knowledge because you have no warnings. The only thing I'm not sure of It's your vtime past 2 weeks. With all of that said, I'm happily giving you a +Support and wish you the best of luck on your application.

The Pope.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support.
+Good rule knowledge
/Activity (after he fixed login problems).
+ Support

+ No warns/bans
+ Good but few interactions
+ Rule knowledge

+/- Unsure about vtime past 2 weeks

Hello Pope! I think you would make a great fit into the staff team. You have no warnings on your record and I've had some interactions with you that were good. You probably have good rule knowledge because you have no warnings. The only thing I'm not sure of It's your vtime past 2 weeks. With all of that said, I'm happily giving you a +Support and wish you the best of luck on your application.
+Support

Amazing interactions, a showmodel for how a good player should behave, no complaints
Hey Guys, thanks a lot for the Support! I really look forward to my verdict on the Application and I appreciate all the Support as well as Feedback I can get.
Kind Regards.

The Pope.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 18, 2023
Germany
+/- Neutral

- No warns/Bans
- Decent Vtime

- Unsure of activity
- Unsure of rule knowledge
- No interactions

Hello, I've decided to leave you with a Neutral
I currently have no interactions with you nor have I heard from you so I'm unsure how you are in terms of personality. I haven't seen any sits called on you and you have no warns/bans which is a great upside. I'm just unsure on your activity and rule knowledge. For these reasons i'm giving you a neutral.
Regardless, best of luck on your verdict.
Hi, thanks for leaving a Reply, I appreciate that you took the time to give me some Feedback on unclear information I didn't provide or represent properly. I will keep that in mind for the next occasion similar to this.
Also one last thing, I am pretty certain we have talked before Gambit, but let me know if I am wrong.
Kind Regards.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Zhorik,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.