Denied possibilities for crosstests

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make a certain type of cuffs similar to scp containment cuffs but only used for testing/taking scps. The scp has to consent to be cuffed and it doesn't have to be shot down to 1 hp. After the test is done the scp has to be returned to its cc and if the person leaves or dies the SCP will have like a button to press which brings it back to its containment area, during these tests the scp must obey the person doing the test and if he denies then he will be sent back to his containment. And Also make it so that while an SCP's breach is "inactive" it can do damage to other SCP's. For example, a researcher wants to do a test with 076 and 7722. 7722 is contained and 076 is also contained. 076 is brought to 7722 then they can fight each other or whatever. This won't apply if one scp's breach is active

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More possibilities for tests
More fun for researchers
fun tests
fun for the scp
more for the scp's to do
way more testing ideas other than sampling

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might be a pain to implement and idk how possibly could be abused

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
currently all tests consist of questioning or sampling so this could have way more interesting and fun test ideas. I understand if this gets denied because this is all I could think about but at least make a possibility to crosstest I don't know how

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
i knoe for sure e-11 will abuse this to death against breached scps make it need 1 hp

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
for once i have to agree with Darren, i feel people don't use GM's for what their job is outside of events if you want to do something the server isn't tailored to do then you're able to ask a GM to help you out which also gives them something to do

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Florida Man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This can be done by staff on request of foundation personnel within reason

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.