Content Suggestion Prevent chemicals from moving around

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove the thing that makes certain anomalous chemicals move around.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I know of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Stop numerous refunds being made that waste SSL time
Good quality of life

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Less "lore accurate"

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I'll be frank, I don't understand why this is even a thing in the first place. I don't personally see how this feature is beneficial/immersive for players and it just makes chemicals more annoying to work with.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
yes
+Support
-008 and Anima bouncing about is the worst

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
+support i love when beakers with 150k worth of chems in it breaks randomly

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+support

Here's a big tip for you and for everyone here @Shark

Request for staff to spawn you in these props, they look like Milk containers and put the chems inside, makes your job 10x easier.

1715101482599.png

Pod

Dec 15, 2023
+Support
-
I LOVE REPEATABLY TRYING TO PRESS LEFT CLICK TO FILL UP A FLASK AND IT MOVES ONE INCH AND I END UP PLACING MY FLASK DOWN SO MUCH RP I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP PRESSING LEFT CLICK TO FILL UP THE FLASK WHERE I WILL ALSO RP TRYING TO POCKET THE FLASK BY HOLDING CTRL AND E WOW THE FLASK JUST FLEW AWAY RP I WILL NOW CHASE THE FLASK THATS ON THE CEILING TO PICK IT UP AND THEN IT WILL FLY AWAY AGAIN ONCE I PLACE IT DOWN RPRPRPRPRPRP

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zen and Sully

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
+Support
-
I LOVE REPEATABLY TRYING TO PRESS LEFT CLICK TO FILL UP A FLASK AND IT MOVES ONE INCH AND I END UP PLACING MY FLASK DOWN SO MUCH RP I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP PRESSING LEFT CLICK TO FILL UP THE FLASK WHERE I WILL ALSO RP TRYING TO POCKET THE FLASK BY HOLDING CTRL AND E WOW THE FLASK JUST FLEW AWAY RP I WILL NOW CHASE THE FLASK THATS ON THE CEILING TO PICK IT UP AND THEN IT WILL FLY AWAY AGAIN ONCE I PLACE IT DOWN RPRPRPRPRPRP
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?"

The Guardian

Sep 22, 2023
- Support

Only because they're making it so beaker holders can hold flasks (at some point)

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
- Support

Only because they're making it so beaker holders can hold flasks (at some point)
instead of waiting for a feature that may be in development hell that only my great grandchildren will see, we could uncheck a few boxes or change a few 1s to 0s and it won't be required. considering some chemicals don't move around while they move i suspect that it's a quality certain chemicals will have which should make it an easy change

The Guardian

Sep 22, 2023
instead of waiting for a feature that may be in development hell that only my great grandchildren will see, we could uncheck a few boxes or change a few 1s to 0s and it won't be required. considering some chemicals don't move around while they move i suspect that it's a quality certain chemicals will have which should make it an easy change
So real