Accepted Printer at D-block workprogram desk

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This suggestion would simply add a printer at the D-Block workprogram desk. The printer would be placed at the table on the side of the window looking out over inner D-Block.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

- This would make it so Captains+ can easily print the required documentation for a D-class to be officially on the workprogram, now we always have to take the D-class to medbay in order to print the document and this can be a real pain for both Captains and medical personnel who are RPing in Medbay.

- This would decrease the amount of people who have to pass through the single door that makes the entrance to D-block and would decrease traffic in medbay aswel and make operations smoother, even by just a little bit but every bit helps.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

- People could get stuck in the printer and there is now less space for people to stand at the window. For the rest I can't think of any negatives.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think this suggestion would be easy to implement and would make such a big difference for GSD Leadership trying to assign D-class to the workprogram aswel as making it so less people have to go through medbay and make it a bit more quiet there.

This was suggested by Captain Fritzgerald "Roomba" but since they didn't make the suggestion yet I figured to do it, BIG CREDITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.