Accepted Printer Credits Change

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Decreases the cooldown on printer credits being restocked from 60m per credit to 10m per credit.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Overall, COs who are actually wanting to write documents such as myself have so much less hassle. As of right now, I have to wait 3 hours to write 3 documents. After Hersh's push for personnel files, this makes it almost impossible to write more than 3 personnel files a day without making it tedious as hell to wait for the restock.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Document spam? I mean this was the only negative I could think of. This suggestion was originally going to be to increase the credits from 3 to 6/8 but then I thought about document spam and found that if you just decrease the cooldown on printer credits, you stop spam because you can still only do 3 documents without a cooldown, and also you solve the issue of the timer.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Realistically, documents are locked to MSGT+. Increasing the timer would have very minimal effects on any document spam, it would only serve to make my life and the lives of any CO wanting to do in game paperwork so much better.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

TailSkipper

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Nov 12, 2021
+ support
- i find it too long myself aswell pause

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Jason M. ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
I will look into this and see if its something I can do with SA perms if not I will pass it along to the devs to change the file.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.