Denied Printer Fan Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Change the way the fans work on the printers, not complexly change them, kind of a health bar or way too see when the fan on the printers will die, like my idea was after a while the fan starts to get dust or start to break down and add a visual effect too them too show they are about to be broken and need to be replaced

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

No i dont think something like this has been suggested before ( i didnt check so dont kill me if there was one made )

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Adds a cool visual too the fans making them more unique, and it give a * timer * too the fans making it easier too use them

( I added images to help with my idea )

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

None that i can see here

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Making cloak printers ( i think that's the technical name like elegant printers ) better and giving them a nice update and touch up too make them even better, something minor but a good idea :)

Attachments

• 1520236139675.jpg
    1520236139675.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Fatal_Titan .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The content team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we have recently made viable changes which will inform a user when their printers cooler dies, or when their printer reaches a temp above 60 degrees.

These changes should hopefully solve this, coinciding with the fact that cooler durability has been doubled on average.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.