Problem while loading in

Yessir

Feb 23, 2023
Whenever I load in my game stops responding after a certain point. I'm not sure how to fix this, as I've already tried a lot for example downloading the content pack , deinstalling all my addons , put my game on 64bit. (I've attached a image that shows when it instantly stops)

Edit: I've kinda figured it out. The problem from what it seems like is the 1025 Entity, basically If I uninstall that entity before loading in it'll get stuck on "drg_scp1025" and If I install it before loading in it'll get stuck on the "site65_civilnetworks", not sure what else to do anymore

Attachments

• 23ertw3fwerf.PNG
    23ertw3fwerf.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 6
  • wqdw2edq2ed.PNG
    wqdw2edq2ed.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Yessir

Feb 23, 2023
@Deez have you looked in the SCP discord? This is a common issue if i remember and the fix is in the support channels in discord
Do you mean this channel? If so there is nothing in there, atleast nothing I can see

Attachments

• jiljiklhukh.PNG
    jiljiklhukh.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ü+'ü#p#ä.PNG
    ü+'ü#p#ä.PNG
    74.3 KB · Views: 3

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
When loading into GMOD servers, if it hangs its important to just leave it be, it will normally unhang and continue to load in, just need to give it some time and not panic when it does, if it takes longer than 10 minutes and its not a first time join of a server then there is a reason for concern

Yessir

Feb 23, 2023
When loading into GMOD servers, if it hangs its important to just leave it be, it will normally unhang and continue to load in, just need to give it some time and not panic when it does, if it takes longer than 10 minutes and its not a first time join of a server then there is a reason for concern
I agree, but I've already tried waiting for atleast 20+ minutes, that was the first thing I tried doing