Canada

Time zone:

AST

Character name(s)

UNGOC: Ray
Foundation: Aura Sisko

Civilian name:

Changes all the time due to events

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)

USA

Do you have a mic?

No

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held

CI Beta: Held
NU-7 CPL: Holding
UNGOC: 1SGT-Holding
GM-Holding
SCP-096 and SCP-22415-Holding
Senior DEA Agent-Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

Yes but all have been expired for several months

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?

Past Experiences: Due to my Past Experiences within the UNGOC as a 1SGT I believe that I have skills and experience in the fields of Professionalism, Diplomacy and the know how on leading projects due to my place as a Team-Leader inside of several teams and Leading projects and doing Diplomacy with the SCP FOUNDATION . While I understand my experience inside of the Foundation Seems to be a little lacking I see do understand how it runs and how to run a GOI as I have had to lead the GOC during times in which CO'S+ were not available such as during a large Relation hit between the two GOI's as Foundation did take a KTE (GOC NAME FOR AN SCP) and OSAT wanted to retrieve it and Foundation began to open fire upon the party.

Several other Background's have been in several fields such as medical/DEA/GSD and several other Departments which I have attempted to show leadership in (With Mixed results), I attempted to lead a Blood drive for use during Surgery's for medical during the time that is was in a little bit of Mayhem due to several factors and I had to lead several Doctors/Trainees/Combat Medics and other Senior Doctors. Another time I had to lead a department was The Department of External Affairs when I had to deal with a hostage situation between Members of CI and two Kidnapped Foundation personnel (One DEA Senior and One Mobile Task Force Member of NU-7) when all other Senior agents refused to help out and NU-7 did not respond to the Open Comms. I had to begin negotiations for the Personnel
To summarize, I would be a good ECA since I can understand how to do Diplomacy while still acting with Professionalism in my daily duties as an ECA as I also wish to lead projects to better improve the Foundation as a whole by decreasing the number of Ethical code Violations and by helping several Departments with there daily tasks

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?

While it might seem as if ECA's are just mere workers for the Ethics Committee, They play a major role in the Ethics Wing and the running of the Site by handling low priority tasks for the Committee such as holding Tribunals to uphold the COC/COE. Making sure the Personnel of SITE-65 are following the Ethical Code and ensuring the site is running in the Ethical range. There duties are but do not limit to.....

Tribunals-It is the job of Ethics Committee assistants to host and judge tribunals (Don't know about the current system but). Tribunals can be hosted for a wide range of reasons such as an arrest of a CL3- Personnel who does not agree with the matter and wishes to take the case to a higher authority such as a ECA or when a ECM orders the ECA to deal with it. Other reasons for a tribunal is when a CL4 (or other personnel that can not be arrested normally be an IA Agent) is put on trial. ECA's will handle a tribunal when a Member of the Committee orders them to handle the matter.

Working with Departments on Documents: ECA's are responsible for dealing with lower clearance Personnel documents such a Researchers or other CL3 and below personnel. They are more often responsible for viewing and making sure that the test follows the Ethical code, when the designated personnel who would handle it are either offsite or not available onsite.

Authorizing MTF's: ECA's are responsible for Authorizing AA (advanced Armory) during Containment breaches of several KETER Class SCPS when the breach is needed to be stopped ASAP (As Soon As Possible) such as when a large amount of Breached SCPS are approaching Surface Zone or when more and more breaches are occurring

Authorizing D-CLASS PERSONNEL Work Permits: ECA's are responsible for granting Work-Permits to trust worthy D-class Personnel who have shown to be Hard working and friendly in there duties of testing. Work Permits allow D-CLASS PERSONNEL to work inside of the D-class Work Program which allows D-class to work at foundation jobs such as Janitor, Chef, Informant, GSD, Medic, Etc. These jobs are to be watched over by a Member of GSD (General Security Department) and are to be weapon stripped before they are allowed to go on, Along with this, Only TRUSTED D-CLASS Personnel are allowed to work inside of the Work Program

Upholding Ethics around the Site: ECA's are responsible for upholding the Ethical code around the entire site and ensuring that all Personnel are following the COC,COE and FLC

Ethics committee assistant are important to upholding Ethics on the site while Ethics committee Members are offsite and making sure everybody are following the COE from the CL1 Cadet to the CL4 Directors

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[FILE OPENING}

[FILE NAME P ERSONNEL FILE.
█████████ "Prometheus"███████]

{ AUDIO LOG}

*The voice coming through the speaker is Female, Sounds to be in there mid 30's*
"Hello..... Is this working? Ah, Good, hello Mr.......... Who the fuck are you?... Why are you sitting near me? Who the fuck are you? How did you get into my FUCKING OFFICE?" *The sound of a holster being opened is heard and a sound similar to a firearm being quickly drawn out* "PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP".

*Several gunshots can be heard before the recording stops*

INCIDENT REPORT 5 /14/██99:

Events of 5 /14/██99 are not fully known. The events which were recovered were the following. Recovered from SITE-███​

Large rumble was felt throughout the entire sight today, The rumble was detected to come from LCZ (Light Containment Zone) and from an wing of the SITE which was till now, Unknown to the wider site. Upon a group of several GSD members entering the wing to figure out what the cause of the Rumble was, a "Foundation Personnel" was found walking towards the group of GSD, After asking for ID of the Personnel which was shown (Which was shown), They was taken to the Medical Wing due to a large amount of blunt force trauma from an Unknown source, The GSD squad moved deeper into the Wing and as of now, Have not been heard back from.......... The women was later discovered to have no record by the Foundation, Her ID has no record of being issued to her and her department is fully unknown, Her ID states █████████ ██████ with her being a Research Director of a Department known as the "Anti.............. uh....... What is this article about? Why am I writing? Why am in this fucking Bunker? GET ME OUT OF HERE, OUT,OUT,OUT,OUTOUT,OUT,OUT,OUT
*The sound of something wet hitting is wall is heard over and over again*

{FILE BLOCKED, COGINTOHAZARD DETECTED}

The file was recovered from SITE-███ when MTF (Mobile Task Force) Eta-10 (“See No Evil”) arrived onsite for a unknown reason. The SITE was covered wall from wall in blood, Several "Feral" Personnel were found and had to be terminated by the MTF Personnel. The only "Non-Feral" Personnel found was █████████ "Prometheus"███████ who was badly beaten, Her left eye was ripped out and laying several feet away. She was lifted outside of the site and taken to a local Medical Center for MTF's in the field. After a year of recovery, She awoken from a Coma and begin to be questioned by Foundation staff, Her memory was nearly wiped of her time at SITE-███, All foundation records of her before this time were fully wiped and trying to view them caused {DATA EXPUNGED} (Except for the section above). She was given a Biotic eye due to the eye removed by SCP-███ and several other pieces of her body had to be removed so she could survive

After being transferred to the local FOUNDATION SITE-65, She was asked by Ethics Member ████████████████████ to join the Ethics committee as an ECA, In return for this deal, She had to help the Ethics Member with his personal Antimetic's Program, Due to her high Cognito hazard Resistance, She has been transferred to SITE-65 to build a █████████████████ for the Foundation​

Last edited:

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Prometheus Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.