Denied Proper Loadout for JAC/1stAL AC/SC Reg Gen jobs

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Basically gives the JAC/1stAL AC/SC Reg Gen jobs a proper loadout instead of the barebones one we currently got.
A proper loadout would include these:
Matador/(NWO Equivalent, idk , haven't checked) should be changed to an AT4 ASAP.
A Stinger.
A C4 to accompany or outright replace the proxy mine.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes the JAC/1stAL reg gen jobs more inline with the regiments they command over's AT jobs to actually make them useful.
The matador is a joke of a launcher, it's inactive for a lot of time after it's animation "finishes" (it basically has a silent animation which is why you can't fire it even if it looks ready), which makes it really confusing to know when you can actually fire it again, so it should be replaced with the AT4.
The proxy mine is pretty situational and a C4 would be way more useful.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I see no negatives, the 1 person limit per reg gen job already balances this.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Gives tank Reg Gen Job more use and makes their kits more inline with the regiments they command instead of a watered down version.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
The matador is really wank like you stated when you fire it again after one shot it doesn't really fire cause the animation fucked but in general an at4 for 1st/jac reg gen would be more usefull and make the loadout more fun

Reactions: Vampuffin

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
NWO:

SC - Matador
1stAL - AT4
IVG - Matador
STS - Matador

UAN:

AC - Matador
JAC - AT4
15thRB - AT4
SOTF - AT4

???????????????????????????? @MRP SL
Please give everyone the at4 the matador is fucking awful

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
NWO:

SC - Matador
1stAL - AT4
IVG - Matador
STS - Matador

UAN:

AC - Matador
JAC - AT4
15thRB - AT4
SOTF - AT4

???????????????????????????? @MRP SL
Please give everyone the at4 the matador is fucking awful
Ong either fix the Matador or just outright replace it with the AT4 since while it has a long animation, at least you know when you can fire it again

Reactions: Hoxton

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
Matador for at4 swap is possible

But rest, no. Be thankful you even got AT rocket launcher at first place. Some time ago HC jobs didn't even have a repair tool. Now you are asking for a buff for your personal entertainment. If you play AC just to matador tanks in wars then go to JAC or 15THRB. Rn its less about balance and more about what HC should be doing and what they should not

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021

But rest, no. Be thankful you even got AT rocket launcher at first place. Some time ago HC jobs didn't even have a repair tool. Now you are asking for a buff for your personal entertainment. If you play AC just to matador tanks in wars then go to JAC or 15THRB. Rn its less about balance and more about what HC should be doing and what they should not
Reg gen jobs got added for a reason. "Oh when I used to play things were so much worse, therefore you should have to also have a shit time" is an awful and generally unhealthy way to contribute to any community. The conversation of what ac/sc should have was already made, the change was made and now it just needs to be balanced.

+support just replace matadors with at4

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
Reg gen jobs got added for a reason. "Oh when I used to play things were so much worse, therefore you should have to also have a shit time" is an awful and generally unhealthy way to contribute to any community. The conversation of what ac/sc should have was already made, the change was made and now it just needs to be balanced.

+support just replace matadors with at4
Coming here telling others how awfully they contribute to community is also unhealthy in its own way isnt it mr kamil? And i still do think that HC should not be getting anything except matadors/at4 when its comes to AT jobs, plus if you think that everyone knows what kind of conversation did ac/sc have with SL and NL about what they will get, then thats not the case here.

Either way, as i said, replacing matador with at4 is the only good option here.

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022

An HC isn't 100% forced to ONLY lead, we got combat Reg Gen jobs for a reason, to actually engage in combat, the regiment I come from and now watch over is dedicated to killing tanks 95% of the time, so I'd like to have a kit that actually reflects that instead of a watered down version that's barely useable.
Also regarding your point about HC not having repair tools before, ok and? I can still ask for an improvement to the only kit I can use now that I'm AC. Most things are subject to change. Also if you read my suggestion properly you'd realize I proposed the suggestion for 1stAL and JAC Reg Gen Jobs, not HC as a whole.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Vampuffin , Your suggestion has been denied.

We currently feel that there is no need for a high command job to have a C4, a stinger, and an AT4.

On another note, we have changed the matador reload animation bug to high priority in our development tracker so it should be fixed very soon.​

Status
Not open for further replies.