Accepted Proper Salaries

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Gives everyone a more fairer, and "realistic" salary

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Don't believe so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ More fair biddings
+ More motive to go up in ranks
+ More activity in the higher ranks

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Inflation?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Currently, even as a SCO, you don't have a standard salary from what I seen:
CO make 90€
SCOs Make 100€ (10€ difference somehow)
RC makes 150€ (50€ increase from SCO)
Generals make 300€ (150€ Increase)
General and General of the Army both make 400€?

Not mention some jobs, like:
Drill Instructor making 1000€ (Even tho, I don't think anyone is staying on that job for long times?)
AOD/GMoD makes 1500€
Jugg/Flamer make 5€
Spy and Cook (somehow??) make 50€ both
Event Team Job makes 500€

Also regiment money is not the same even on same job
Take the SNCO Job for example
ISAF SNCO - 90€
SAS SNCO - 100€
RMP SNCO - 120€
JAF SNCO - 90€
17thAR SNCO - 90€

This was just a review on jobs, now let's look at ranks
I'm currently sitting at MAJ, If I solo play SCO Job, I make 100€ if I play Assault Trooper I will be making 70€
So I will have same salary, as a fellow ISAF with the rank of SGT for example
I don't think anyone, especially SNCOs+ want be stuck to Jobs such as SCO, CO, SNCO or RC, during wars, we are also needed in other jobs

Personally I think the income should be generated based on Rank and not job (not sure if possible but way better)
also AOD, Event Team, GMoD should make 5€ since not a RP Job
Jugg/Flamer should make wayyy more, so actuall worth staying on that job (if manage keep alive)
Drill Instructor, shouldn't have a salary, but be paid per trainee, and way more than 1k so actual worth training people

As I see now, a lot of people have millions and millions, due to events and stuff, and others have 50k? 10k?
When it's time to bid for PC/ER, or rescue someone, they ask for a lot of money, and sometimes people don't have that, or make it so only people that have it can bid, making it so 2LT/SLT+ can't bid unless they got crazy money

As I see now, it's more worth me, become a Staff, Game Master, or main Drill Instructor, than actual NATO/NWO, or just get PC/ER and get paid crazy money, and it's not hard getting proper salaries, the same way the rank Insignias are found, u can get salary https://www.military-ranks.org/army/private
While this may be too much for having in the server (or not, and just change the prices of things), it would make much better

Also, make it so if a person goes AFK, they stop getting salary, so they can't AFK Farm money, while writting this, I had MRP Open, and just look here
[DarkRP] Payday! You received £99!

I will say this after looking at the website, General and General of the Army make the same in real life, so fair enough

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
I'm currently sitting at MAJ, If I solo play SCO Job, I make 100€ if I play Assault Trooper I will be making 70€
Thats not how it works. Your salary is set by your ingame rank if you are playing on a job with a higher salary then it will go up to that but it will never go below your base rate unless you have been arrested a lot then you will get a pay reduction for being a known felon or if you never get arrested you get a bonus for being a model solider.

EG say you have 2 people 1 MAJ and 1 SGT the MAJ makes 100 the SGT make 50 and they are both playing a job which pays 75 the MAJ will stay at 100 and the SGT will go up to 75.
Drill Instructor making 1000€
This is to give people training new players a little bit of a reward for doing something important.
AOD/GMoD makes 1500€
Again like the drill job its to reward Staff/GM for doing their duty
Event Team Job makes 500€
Same as above used to reward people who are helping with events.

ISAF SNCO - 90€
SAS SNCO - 100€
RMP SNCO - 120€
JAF SNCO - 90€
17thAR SNCO - 90€
This is on purpose the SF regiments get more this is because they are supposed to be the Elite doing the more high risk operations (RP reason)

RMP/AOR just get more because they have to put up (and I will be 100% honest ) with more shit and deal with the majority of worst people on the server and anyone who has been AOR/RMP will back me up on this. Their pay is to accommodate for what they experience.

(This suggestion will be responded to with the rest of them during the content meeting. So don't take this message as me approving or denying it)

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support on suggestion

look at drews answer if ya deal with the worst people on the server or with complains/minges everyday ya can atleast be happy about your 120 pay also nothing stops ya from becoming gm , also gm job is only allowed to be used when doing a event (mainly mapchange)

i do agree that the pay needs to up a bit but inflation and all that

Last edited:

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Thats not how it works. Your salary is set by your ingame rank if you are playing on a job with a higher salary then it will go up to that but it will never go below your base rate unless you have been arrested a lot then you will get a pay reduction for being a known felon or if you never get arrested you get a bonus for being a model solider.

EG say you have 2 people 1 MAJ and 1 SGT the MAJ makes 100 the SGT make 50 and they are both playing a job which pays 75 the MAJ will stay at 100 and the SGT will go up to 75.

This is to give people training new players a little bit of a reward for doing something important.

Again like the drill job its to reward Staff/GM for doing their duty

Same as above used to reward people who are helping with events.

This is on purpose the SF regiments get more this is because they are supposed to be the Elite doing the more high risk operations (RP reason)

RMP/AOR just get more because they have to put up (and I will be 100% honest ) with more shit and deal with the majority of worst people on the server and anyone who has been AOR/RMP will back me up on this. Their pay is to accommodate for what they experience.

(This suggestion will be responded to with the rest of them during the content meeting. So don't take this message as me approving or denying it)
I see, that is still a bit confusing won't lie, having the salary by based on rank only, would be better, also there's no way to know how much each ranks makes afaik?

I'm not saying that's a bad pratice, but not done well, the salary from what I seen is per hour? I don't think training trainees takes 1 hour, so rarely the DI is gone get 1k, instead give them money per trainee they train, so more benefitial

While I agree with that to a extent, I don't find it logical to make a Non-RP Related Job, gain money for RP Situations? Especially since it's making way more than any General, or RC

Understand it's to reward, but still getting more than a General, and not RP-Related in a way

While I understand this, they may be the Elite, but keep in mind, without JAF, 17th, or ISAF, (or NWO equivalents), factions won't do shit, they need air support, they need armor support, and they need ground infantry, if these regiments aren't pay well, people would quit the regiment, in order join a best paying one (looking at it from a RP/Realistic stand point)

If we going by that logic, then RC, Generals, also need get a lot more? They need deal with a whole regiment or faction, so not only they need deal sometimes with minges and etc like RMP, they need deal with soldiers not following orders, doing PTs and all that

Also I don't mind some receiving more or less regimental wise, but as we look now, 100€ per hour as CO, means like 1000€ in 10 Hours?
You aren't getting no where near buying shit with that, PC/ER Bids are around 10k, 20k and so on
Stinger and other guns are 1.5k

I don't find the current economical system in game fair at all, and I even see some COs, with like 6k? and then SGTs and etc with 200k (Yes PC/ER is a thing) it makes it so COs barely can bid since they don't have the money, and then SC/HC, will just come in and say 100k since they have millions and millions

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
-support on suggestion

look at drews answer if ya deal with the worst people on the server or with complains/minges everyday ya can atleast be happy about your 120 pay also nothing stops ya from becoming gm
The thing is, salary aren't the best still, 120€ per hour, is only 1200€ if you play 10hrs straight (more or less depending on legal state)
In order for you to partake in the biddings most of time you need play 100hrs, just so you can bid once

Yes I know nothing stoping me from becoming GM, but like I said, it's not RP-Related Job, so they shouldn't be making crazy money, if they are not RPing

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+Support

Gonna putin my two cents

Just double the current wages, keep the event jobs, staff etc the same..
Ez fix
Not a bad idea, to be honest, my main problem, is when it comes to bidding, it's almost impossible have a proper bid, atleast I as a CO, never had more than 200k cause I don't make a lot of money (tho my legal state never been the best, but still)

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Going to bring some stuff up to NL about this

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff