Not open for further replies.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Pugkipz #PugLife (Dont think its the first name, But it's the one i've used for years now)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 09h 57M at the time of this being written
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: Atlantic Standard Time (GMT -4)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 PVT Michael Rivera
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:28933699
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-First Application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, On some Clockwork Half Life 2 servers,Mostly as an Admin and one time as a Super. But it's been years since then and I have not tried to be staff for years after until now, They were some good times for me.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, The majority of the 11608 hours I have were spent on Half Life 2 roleplays years back, And other roleplay servers, I've also done some roleplay on a Clockwork SCP RP once that was fun years ago, So I have plenty of experience with serious roleplay and i'm no stranger to it. (Not sure if mentioning them without naming them counts as talking about other servers, I left out names and they dont exist anymore if that matters, Sorry if it does)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I currently have no school or job, So I could be on practically All day If I'm not pre-occupied with something else, Like a new game i've downloaded or the like, GMOD is my main game so I can sit on the server for a hell of a long time.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've been having a real good time on the server and I appreciate all the work the staff team does for everyone, So I want to be able to be part of that and help everyone have a good time on the server like I am, I really feel like I want to be a part of the team and do my part to make sure everything runs smooth so everyone can have a good roleplay experience and not be bothered by any troublemakers or other hassles.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Other than my lack of a school or job to keep me away from GMOD? I'm easy to get along with and i'm willing to learn all that is needed to do my job right, I can learn from any mistakes I make and I am an honest guy. Admittedly not very special traits, But it's what I got.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Decent Application.
  • Active IG/TS.
  • Experience.
  • USA Applicant.

Neutral

• Have had only a couple interactions with.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

+
Informative Application
+ Active In-Game, and In Team-Speak
+ Previous Serious RP, And Staffing Experience
+ Zero Warnings, or Bans In Game
-/+ Unsure Of Overall Maturity

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Pugkipz.

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.